The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Paper version

cwanzy
cwanzy
Soul Shriven
Can somebody tell me of there is / will be a paper version guide of this game...
Thanx
  • Rosveen
    Rosveen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I don't know, but I can tell you that there's no point in buying one. MMOs change with every update, sometimes dramatically, new content is added. A guide for ESO on launch day would be completely useless now. Even a guide from February would be. So just stick to frequently updated online resources or ask on forums if you want in-depth info.
  • Trollwut
    Trollwut
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, there are paper game guides. But they have been released when ESO has been released a long time before console version.

So they tend to be not up-to-date and ESO has changed MUCH in case of builds, abilities and co.

You're best with printing stuff.