The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Where to get/buy Veteran level glyphs and enchantments?

Micha_Em
Micha_Em
Soul Shriven
I just made it to Veteran and I'm very stoked, but I can't find glyphs for my new cool weapons - where do I buy them?
  • Kuratla
    Kuratla
    ✭✭✭
    You can get an enchanter to make them for you. Not sure where (if anywhere) they can be vendor bought. Otherwise, just kill stuff and you'll get white VR glyphs dropped every once in a while.
    V14 Templar Argonian Healer, V12 DK Orc Tank, V2 Sorcerer High Elf DPS, V1 Templar Breton DPS, V1 Nightblade Bosmer DPS, and 3 low levels.

Check out my ESO journal["http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/discussion/66004/kuratla-s-eso-journal"]
    Options
  • egosumacunnus
    egosumacunnus
    ✭✭✭
    You can buy them in the veteran zone at the enchanters.
    If real life had a block function i would go out more.

Proud to have spent a year paying to BETA test ESO for consoles.

Error Code 301
    Options
  • navra1ub17_ESO
    I need some VR1 Glyphs. Can anyone tell me where I can buy some?
    Options
  • leandro.800ub17_ESO
    leandro.800ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    at the 1st vr zone after u finish main quest
    Options
  • wafcatb14_ESO
    wafcatb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    you can buy them in Cyrodill at the enchanter building at south morrowind gate .
    Options
  • AlexDougherty
    AlexDougherty
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I need some VR1 Glyphs. Can anyone tell me where I can buy some?

Cold Harbour or early VR zones.
    People believe what they either want to be true or what they are afraid is true!
    Wizard's first rule
    Passion rules reason
    Wizard's third rule
    Mind what people Do, not what they say, for actions betray a lie.
    Wizard's fifth rule
    Willfully turning aside from the truth is treason to one's self
    Wizard's tenth rule
    Options
  • DimeN3Pennys
    And what if you are in Aldmeri Dominion and unable to do the main quest to get to a vr zone because this game is broken?
    Options
  • OzJohnD
    OzJohnD
    ✭✭✭✭
    And what if you are in Aldmeri Dominion and unable to do the main quest to get to a vr zone because this game is broken?

Guild chat ?
    Everyone knows the phenomenon of trying to hold your breath underwater - how at first it's alright and you can handle it, and then as it gets closer and closer to the time when you must breathe, how urgent the need becomes, the lust and the hunger to breathe. And then the panic sets in when you begin to think that you won't be able to breathe - and finally, when you take in air and the anxiety subsides...that's what it's like to be a vampire and need blood.

Francis Ford Coppola - BS Dracula: The Film and the Legend

Options