Maintenance for the week of July 22:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance– July 22
The Scalebreaker DLC game pack and Update 23 base-game patch are now available to test on the PTS! Read the full patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Crown pet idea: pack guar/pony

TheDarkShadow
TheDarkShadow
✭✭✭✭✭
I want a guar pet as big as the guar or a little smaller, or a pony horse, but carrying packs, cooking/camping stuffs like pan, torch, bed roll... for a traveller. Here is my money, take it pls.
  • TheDarkShadow
    TheDarkShadow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PS: As big as the mount* guar
  • Arrille
    Arrille
    ✭✭
    How would it react in combat? Or within a city? Maybe when you enter the city it automatically goes to city stables. I get what you mean, something like that dunmer with his guar on loading screen for stonefalls, right? If you ask me, it is not a bad idea.
    "Welcome to Arrille's Tradehouse. I barter for goods or coin. I also have a small selection of spells for sale. No credit. You want a little advice? That's free. That's ALL that's free. Would you like to hear about our most popular potions? Our most popular scrolls?"
  • TheDarkShadow
    TheDarkShadow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, it's like the pack guar in the loading screen, but it still follows you around in the city and incombat, just like other pets.
    Edited by TheDarkShadow on June 30, 2015 9:35AM