The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Not one single trait to research on a hat yet?

Hawco10
Hawco10
✭✭✭✭
Hello,
I've been deconstructing/creating/ improving stuff and also researching traits, (light armor) But for some strange reason, I haven't had a single trait to research for a hat yet? I have around 3 done on average for each item and I'm now at level 38 in the game. Am I doing something wrong? Am I missing something? Just weird that I don't have a single trait to research for a light armor hat yet !
Cheers
  • danovic
    danovic
    ✭✭✭
    Some traits you just never find had to buy a lot of them from the guild stores. you can make good money selling traits for research if you in a guild make low level gear with all the traits on them then sell for others to research.
  • Hawco10
    Hawco10
    ✭✭✭✭
    danovic wrote: »
    Some traits you just never find had to buy a lot of them from the guild stores. you can make good money selling traits for research if you in a guild make low level gear with all the traits on them then sell for others to research.

Unbelievable, went round 4 guild stores, bought some cheap hats, now I have 2 traits available :)