Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!

AP for rez in pvp?

toad_123
toad_123
do you get ap for rez in pvp?
Xbox NA only
Vr14 DK
Vr14 NB
Vr14 sorc
  • gimpdrb14_ESO
    gimpdrb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    yup
  • Akavir_Sentinel
    Akavir_Sentinel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That would be nice, but since I rarely see anyone ever get rez'd in PvP, I'd have to say that it is either very little AP or none.
    Can't find the items you are looking for? Need a place to trade? We welcome ESO players of all platforms at ESO Trade, the home for trading of goods and services in the lands of Tamriel.
  • toad_123
    toad_123
    if there is is there anyone with any insight on how much it might be?
    Xbox NA only
    Vr14 DK
    Vr14 NB
    Vr14 sorc
  • Maldamus
    Maldamus
    ✭✭✭
    20 Ap/rez
  • Akavir_Sentinel
    Akavir_Sentinel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maldamus wrote: »
    20 Ap/rez

2k AP for a stack of soul gems.....not even close to being worth it.
    Can't find the items you are looking for? Need a place to trade? We welcome ESO players of all platforms at ESO Trade, the home for trading of goods and services in the lands of Tamriel.
  • Ghostbane
    Ghostbane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Stupid players shouldn't die in the first place.

<dies by siege>
    {★★★★★ · ★★★★★ · ★★ · ★★★★★}
    350m+ AP PC - EU
    AD :: Imported Waffles [37]EP :: Wee ee ee ee ee [16]DC :: Ghostbane's DK [16], Impending Loadscreen [12]PC - NA
    AD :: Ghostbane [50], yer ma [43], Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 2.0 [18], robotic baby legs [18]EP :: Wee Mad Arthur [50], avast ye buttcrackz [49], Sir Horace Foghorn [27], Brother Ballbag [24], Scatman John [16]DC :: W T B Waffles [36], Morale Boost [30], W T F Waffles [17], Ghostbanë [15]RIPAD :: Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 1.0 [20]
    Addons
  • PBpsy
    PBpsy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I get from 40 to 60 AP..
    ESO forums achievements
    Proud fanboi
    Elitist jerk
    Troll
    Hater
    Fan of icontested(rainbow colors granted)
  • hammayolettuce
    hammayolettuce
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Repairing walls is where it's at.
    Snü (Magicka DK) ♥ Thnu (Stamplar) ♥ Pizza for Breakfast (Magplar) ♥ Sparklefingers (Magicka Sorc) ♥
    Bean and Cheese Burrito (Magicka DK) ♥ Snurrito (Stamplar) ♥
    DARFAL COVANT
  • JDar
    JDar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If rezzing could somehow net you AP you can be sure a certain EP guild would be leading the way in abusing it
  • Attorneyatlawl
    Attorneyatlawl
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    PBpsy wrote: »
    I get from 40 to 60 AP..

This. It's too little to be a direct incentive, unfortunately, even though you'd naturally help your odds of winning any battle happening by having another guy on your side alive... most people don't think even that little bit ahead. For some reason, many people seem hesitant to use up soul gems that are plentiful and as cheap as water (60-90g each on trade kiosks at most, if for some reason you haven't already accrued thousands upon thousands of them just by playing since they're given out by the game like candy, making a stack of 200 even extremely inexpensive), and combined with there being no meaningful direct reward or game info providing feedback to them that they got something for doing it in the user interface... most corpses rot. :(
    -First-Wave Closed Beta Tester of the Psijic Order, aka the 0.016 percent.
    Exploits suck. Don't blame just the game, blame the players abusing them!

-Playing since July 2013, back when we had a killspam channel in Cyrodiil and the lands of Tamriel were roamed by dinosaurs.
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I get from 40 to 60 AP..

This. It's too little to be a direct incentive, unfortunately, even though you'd naturally help your odds of winning any battle happening by having another guy on your side alive... most people don't think even that little bit ahead. For some reason, many people seem hesitant to use up soul gems that are plentiful and as cheap as water (60-90g each on trade kiosks at most, if for some reason you haven't already accrued thousands upon thousands of them just by playing since they're given out by the game like candy, making a stack of 200 even extremely inexpensive), and combined with there being no meaningful direct reward or game info providing feedback to them that they got something for doing it in the user interface... most corpses rot. :(

On Eu I can't confirm this. It's at a point close to being ridiculous. If you want to take/ defend a keep while being outnumbered you have to kill every enemy multiple times as be will be resurrected once you move away from the corpse.
    - EU - Raid Leader of Banana Zerg Squad
    AD | AR 50 | Sanct Fir'eheal | ex Mana DK @31.10.2015
    EP | AR 50 | Sanctosaurus | Mana NB
    AD | AR 44 | rekt ya | Mana NB
    AD | AR 41 | Sanct Thunderstorm | Mana Sorc
    EP | AR 36 | S'na'ct | Mana NB {NA}
    AD | AR 29 | Captain Full Fist| Stam DK
    AD | AR 29 | Sanct The Dark Phoenix| Stam Sorc
    EP | AR 16 | Horny Sanct | Stam Warden
    EP | AR 16 | Sánct Bánáná Sláyér | Mana DK
    DC | AR 13 | ad worst faction eu | Stam Sorc
    DC | AR 13 | Lagendary Sanct | Mana NB

>320.000.000 AP
  • Leandor
    Leandor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Sanct16 wrote: »
    I get from 40 to 60 AP..

On Eu I can't confirm this. It's at a point close to being ridiculous. If you want to take/ defend a keep while being outnumbered you have to kill every enemy multiple times as be will be resurrected once you move away from the corpse.
    Oh how I wish that would be true for EP as well. I only ever get ressed by group members or friends.
  • Anazasi
    Anazasi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I rez everyone I can all the time. Since the removal of camps players who have the speedy rez are important and usually killed first if well known. I can also say with total confidence that rezing players is significant as it can turn the current fight into a victory.
  • JDar
    JDar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There's some kind of Ayn Rand lesson in here somewhere. I just like to help people out. *shrug* I'll use a Grand Soul Gem on a level 12
  • Attorneyatlawl
    Attorneyatlawl
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Anazasi wrote: »
    I rez everyone I can all the time. Since the removal of camps players who have the speedy rez are important and usually killed first if well known. I can also say with total confidence that rezing players is significant as it can turn the current fight into a victory.
    JDar wrote: »
    There's some kind of Ayn Rand lesson in here somewhere. I just like to help people out. *shrug* I'll use a Grand Soul Gem on a level 12

Hear, hear!
    -First-Wave Closed Beta Tester of the Psijic Order, aka the 0.016 percent.
    Exploits suck. Don't blame just the game, blame the players abusing them!

-Playing since July 2013, back when we had a killspam channel in Cyrodiil and the lands of Tamriel were roamed by dinosaurs.
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pugs and raids that don't rez repeatedly fail.
  • Eejit1331
    Eejit1331
    ✭✭✭
    If you rez someone it should take their soul gem. Just my twisted thinking.
  • ZOS_BrianWheeler
    ZOS_BrianWheeler
    PvP & Combat Lead
    The amount of AP you get per rez is increasing in the next major update (50 per rez instead of 20). Also note the cost of full grand soul gems is also coming down to 750 AP.
    Wheeler
    ESO PVP Lead & Combat Lead
    Staff Post
  • SturgeHammer
    SturgeHammer
    ✭✭✭✭
    The amount of AP you get per rez is increasing in the next major update (50 per rez instead of 20). Also note the cost of full grand soul gems is also coming down to 750 AP.

This is wonderful news. 750 for a filled gem is a real deal compared to the current price.
    First-in-Line - Swings-for-Lethal
    Green-Thumb - Scale-Factor
    Hist-Tree-Major - A-Late-One
    Needs-Some-Help - Dead-Last
  • Astien
    Astien
    ✭✭✭✭

Might I suggest making it 75AP? That would put it on par with Keep Repairs, which (I believe) cost 300 AP and give back 30 Ap.

At least it would be the same ratio. Making both equal AP returns for AP costs.

• k2blader
    k2blader
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Oh that's kinda nice. Why not up the rez AP to 100.. or more?

To everyone everywhere who ever rezzed me: <3 !
    Disabling the grass may improve performance.