The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Which Alliance are you backing?

WatsonX7242
Edited by WatsonX7242 on June 27, 2015 7:40PM
For the Dominion
Endmer - High Elf - Mage

Which Alliance are you backing? 66 votes

Aldmeri Dominion
39% 26 votes
Ebonheart Pact
27% 18 votes
Daggerfall Covenant
33% 22 votes
  • michaelb14a_ESO2
    michaelb14a_ESO2
    ✭✭✭✭
    Great poll. But it needs an option for 2+ faction combos
  • Lord_Draevan
    Lord_Draevan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Up until recently I backed the Pact, but upon realising they condone slavery (they let the Dunmer enslave other races, save Nords and Argonians), I changed over to the Covenant.
    Edited by Lord_Draevan on June 27, 2015 7:58PM
    I'm a man of few words. Any questions?
    NA/PC server
  • WatsonX7242
    I've only just learnt that the dominion desire Elven dominance throughout Tamriel xD
    For the Dominion
    Endmer - High Elf - Mage
  • bosmern_ESO
    bosmern_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dominion forever
    ~Thallen~
  • Ryuuhime
    Ryuuhime
    ✭✭✭
    Those colors...! :scream:
  • JDar
    JDar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Proud to say I have never PvP'd for any other alliance. I deserve an award. Some people do not have the primitive tribalist mentality that I do, and that is sad.
  • Steelshiv
    Steelshiv
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm backing AD until Talos/Tiber Septim shows up. It's really hard to fight against a dragonborn with a giant mech on his side.
  • Gol Barr
    Gol Barr
    ✭✭
    good thing i'm a wood elf.
  • qsnoopyjr
    qsnoopyjr
    ✭✭✭✭
    Daggerfall Covenant,

I notice EP does not have a huge population.
    I always see the same EP players night after night destroying alliances, so few as they may be they are quite deadly.
    As the poll suggests, EP isnt very big, through gameplay I always see the same people too.. They wreck everyone too. EP is a small force to be reckoned with.
    I would support the Dunmer, but to make them ally themselves with the Pact? That's just straight dumb. They should leave the Pact and start there own alliance called the Tribunal, alliance of those who worship Vivec, Almalexia, and Sotha Sil. I would glady join that alliance over all these false god alliances.

A Dunmer Neverine would destroy a Nord dragonborn anyday.
    Sadly the Dunmer are under Nords, *** Skyrim, Morrowind all the way baby.

Daggerfall Covenant is as close as you get to Morrowind than Ebonheart Pact and the Aldmeri Dominion.
    House Telvanni.. YES
    House Redoran.. YES
    House Hlaalu.. YES
    Tribunal.. YES
    Ashlanders.. YES
    Ebonheart Pact.. HEEEELLLL NO

What suprises me is that Ebonheart Pact has the Fighters guild..
    I'd assume they'd have the Companions instead.
    Speaking of which.. Where is the Companions?
    Nothing about Ebonheart Pact makes sense.
    Nothing about Aldmeri Dominion makes sense.
    Daggerfall Covenant makes sense.
    Morrowind makes sense.
    Skyrim. That's a whole new game on its own.. No fighters guild, no mages guild...
    Nothing but.. The Companions. College of Winterhold.
    YET in Ebonheart Pact... They have the Fighters and Mages guild. I'm not going to play factions that make no sense.. The Ebonheart nosense pact, the nosense Dominion.

You've got dragons in Skyrim... But Cliff Racers, they aren't existant? say what?
    No cliff racers in any Ebonheart Pact zone? That makes no sense at all.

Oblivion completely changing the awesome Dunmer looks... Why???
    Skyrim... Swapping Fighters and Mages guild... Why???
    Everything after Morrowind just makes no sense.

Just another amazing franchise going into the wrong direction.
    Just like Quake
    Just like Dynasty Warriors
    Just like a bunch of other amazing franchises.

One thing Francis said to me that struck.. "you gotta pay to play a different race on a different faction."
    If you make it possible than why even bother limiting races to a certain faction???
    This whole AD vs EP vs DC is nonsense..
    It should be House Hlaalu vs House Redoran vs House Telvanni. Should've started small and then got bigger with expansion packs... Introducing Skyrim. Introducing High rock. Introducing Cyrodiil.

This franchise just likes to make more factions the focus... Then forgets about the ones that made the game as big as it is. Morrowind is what made the Elder Scrolls franchise as big as it is today.

Fading away good concepts of Morrowind only hurts franchise future.
    Like fading away House Hlaalu and House Redoran...
    Skyrim fading away Fighters and Mages guild..
    This Ebonheart Pact Aldmeri Dominion Daggerfall Covenant battle is just stupid.

In Skyrim.. Aldermi Dominion is introduced... They are nothing but High Elves.. This game is stupid being before Skyrim and having the AD High Elves hating other races.. Makes friends with them...
    Then Skyrim comes along and AD is nothing but High Elves even though in this game being before Skyrim AD loves bosmer and khajit too... NO SENSE!!

EP, just no sense at all too.. Nords and dumers have been at war since forever and argonians are dunmer slaves...NO SENSE.

Game should've kept it simple and not screw up all this lore, its like it did some complete scamble and added in new random wierd lore that is wierd in a bad way.

3 Factions.?? If thats the case, it should've been the 3 houses in Morrowind.. House Telvanni, House Hlaalu, House Redoran... Any race can join any faction just like in Morrowind.

It's like this game made it the way it is because of Angry Joe review.
    Haha buy game $$$
    Haha want to play any race any alliance $$$
    Haha you want to play your free month free?? $$$
    Haha you want to continue playing the game?? $$$

Tell me thats 100% true of what Angry Joe just said right there.. It is.

But besides all this gibberish nonsense alliance. I support the Covenant because it's as close as it is to lore friendly Morrowind unlike Ebonwhat Pact and the Aldmeri madeup.
    Edited by qsnoopyjr on June 28, 2015 7:32AM
  • Rylana
    Rylana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Three faction master race reporting in (currently main on DC, but play all three every day or two)
    @rylanadionysis == Closed Beta Tester October 2013 == Retired October 2016 == Uninstalled @ One Tamriel Release == Inactive Indefinitely
    Ebonheart Pact: Lyzara Dionysis - Sorc - AR 37 (Former Empress of Blackwater Blade and Haderus) == Shondra Dionysis - Temp - AR 23 == Arrianaya Dionysis - DK - AR 17
    Aldmeri Dominion: Rylana Dionysis - DK - AR 25 == Kailiana - NB - AR 21 == Minerva Dionysis - Temp - AR 21 == Victoria Dionysis - Sorc - AR 13
    Daggerfall Covenant: Dannika Dionysis - DK - AR 21 == The Catman Rises - Temp - AR 15 (Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade)
    Forum LOL Champion (retired) == Black Belt in Ballista-Fu == The Last Vice Member == Praise Cheesus == Electro-Goblin
  • tengri
    tengri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mine.
    And I'm gonna win, there is never any doubt about that.
  • VaXuS
    VaXuS
    EP! Dragons and Red.
  • Xiphyla
    Xiphyla
    ✭✭✭
    qsnoopyjr wrote: »
    Daggerfall Covenant,

I notice EP does not have a huge population.
    I always see the same EP players night after night destroying alliances, so few as they may be they are quite deadly.
    As the poll suggests, EP isnt very big, through gameplay I always see the same people too.. They wreck everyone too. EP is a small force to be reckoned with.
    I would support the Dunmer, but to make them ally themselves with the Pact? That's just straight dumb. They should leave the Pact and start there own alliance called the Tribunal, alliance of those who worship Vivec, Almalexia, and Sotha Sil. I would glady join that alliance over all these false god alliances.

A Dunmer Neverine would destroy a Nord dragonborn anyday.
    Sadly the Dunmer are under Nords, *** Skyrim, Morrowind all the way baby.

Daggerfall Covenant is as close as you get to Morrowind than Ebonheart Pact and the Aldmeri Dominion.
    House Telvanni.. YES
    House Redoran.. YES
    House Hlaalu.. YES
    Tribunal.. YES
    Ashlanders.. YES
    Ebonheart Pact.. HEEEELLLL NO

What suprises me is that Ebonheart Pact has the Fighters guild..
    I'd assume they'd have the Companions instead.
    Speaking of which.. Where is the Companions?
    Nothing about Ebonheart Pact makes sense.
    Nothing about Aldmeri Dominion makes sense.
    Daggerfall Covenant makes sense.
    Morrowind makes sense.
    Skyrim. That's a whole new game on its own.. No fighters guild, no mages guild...
    Nothing but.. The Companions. College of Winterhold.
    YET in Ebonheart Pact... They have the Fighters and Mages guild. I'm not going to play factions that make no sense.. The Ebonheart nosense pact, the nosense Dominion.

You've got dragons in Skyrim... But Cliff Racers, they aren't existant? say what?
    No cliff racers in any Ebonheart Pact zone? That makes no sense at all.

Oblivion completely changing the awesome Dunmer looks... Why???
    Skyrim... Swapping Fighters and Mages guild... Why???
    Everything after Morrowind just makes no sense.

Just another amazing franchise going into the wrong direction.
    Just like Quake
    Just like Dynasty Warriors
    Just like a bunch of other amazing franchises.

One thing Francis said to me that struck.. "you gotta pay to play a different race on a different faction."
    If you make it possible than why even bother limiting races to a certain faction???
    This whole AD vs EP vs DC is nonsense..
    It should be House Hlaalu vs House Redoran vs House Telvanni. Should've started small and then got bigger with expansion packs... Introducing Skyrim. Introducing High rock. Introducing Cyrodiil.

This franchise just likes to make more factions the focus... Then forgets about the ones that made the game as big as it is. Morrowind is what made the Elder Scrolls franchise as big as it is today.

Fading away good concepts of Morrowind only hurts franchise future.
    Like fading away House Hlaalu and House Redoran...
    Skyrim fading away Fighters and Mages guild..
    This Ebonheart Pact Aldmeri Dominion Daggerfall Covenant battle is just stupid.

In Skyrim.. Aldermi Dominion is introduced... They are nothing but High Elves.. This game is stupid being before Skyrim and having the AD High Elves hating other races.. Makes friends with them...
    Then Skyrim comes along and AD is nothing but High Elves even though in this game being before Skyrim AD loves bosmer and khajit too... NO SENSE!!

EP, just no sense at all too.. Nords and dumers have been at war since forever and argonians are dunmer slaves...NO SENSE.

Game should've kept it simple and not screw up all this lore, its like it did some complete scamble and added in new random wierd lore that is wierd in a bad way.

3 Factions.?? If thats the case, it should've been the 3 houses in Morrowind.. House Telvanni, House Hlaalu, House Redoran... Any race can join any faction just like in Morrowind.

It's like this game made it the way it is because of Angry Joe review.
    Haha buy game $$$
    Haha want to play any race any alliance $$$
    Haha you want to play your free month free?? $$$
    Haha you want to continue playing the game?? $$$

Tell me thats 100% true of what Angry Joe just said right there.. It is.

But besides all this gibberish nonsense alliance. I support the Covenant because it's as close as it is to lore friendly Morrowind unlike Ebonwhat Pact and the Aldmeri madeup.

Lol :P ?

[Moderator Note: Removed duplicated quote]
    Edited by ZOS_Brett on June 28, 2015 3:50PM
    AD : DiE (Inactive)
    DC : K-hole (Inactive)
    EP : ZDM (Inactive)

Await4camelotunchained.

• qsnoopyjr
    qsnoopyjr
    ✭✭✭✭
    Look at the results.

EP only has 1/4 support while DC and AD have over 1/3 support.
    Clearly EP lacks support and needs a little support from DC and AD.

Thing is EP may lose the campaigns... But in reality they won because they players they have.

EP is pretty much nothing but Lu Bu, Zhang Fei, Guan Yu, Zhuge Liang, Sima Yi, Zhou Yu, Ma Chao
    DC is pretty much Cao Cao, Sun Jian, Zhang Liao, Jia Xu, Tian Feng, Deng Ai, Yuan Shao, Zhao Yun, Lu Su
    AD is pretty much Meng Huo, Gao Shun, *** Zhou, Hua Xiong, Gongsun Zan, Wei Yan, Yue Jin, Huang Gai, Li Ru, Xu Rong

As you can see here, EP forces are tiny... Yet they have so many good players they own everyone else and it makes them look big because of how fast and swiftly they own everyone.

As you can see here, DC forces are mediocre but they do have some good players but these good players don't play together so this is why DC doesn't do good that often (when the good players play together they do good).

As you can see here, AD forces are pretty big but they lack good players they rely on numbers to win the fights. Nothing but a bunch of people who get too much credit and win because they outnumber their enemies.

So when you look back on campaign at individual results and realize, how heck did EP lose but they have vastly more AP than DC and AD... Just remember they are nothing but a bunch of Lu Bu's, Zhang Fei's, Guan Yu's, Zhuge Liang's, Sima Yi's, Zhou Yu's, and Ma Chao's... Meaning all the outstanding players are pretty much on the same alliance and that's why they have so much more AP than everyone else. I mean lets face it, who *** out fights Lu Bu? who *** out fights Ma Chao? Who *** out smarts Sima Yi? Who *** out smarts Zhuge Liang.. Who *** outplays EP more than they outplay you?

The AP shows the truth, and lets face it, EP is outplaying both DC and AD.
    That's why they farm you at the farm, that's why they get the massive farm ticks and you don't, that's why they have the most AP. It has nothing to do with them having too many people, they don't.. They just have too many... Outstanding players. 1 Lu Bu is like 7 of your players.

What is my favorite thing to do on Romance of the Three Kingdoms?
    Get Lu Bu, go fight others, tell other people GET REKT when Lu Bu completely destroys them and hardly even gets touched. Pretty much all I see EP do to AD and DC.. Come in spank a bunch of players 1 by 1 didn't even get a scratch..
    AD and DC players be struggling to scratch EP players.
    Edited by qsnoopyjr on June 28, 2015 10:27PM