The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

When are XP potions coming to console?

SaSquadge
SaSquadge
Is there an exact time on this not just the sometime next month? A definite answer would be nice, haven't heard much about this.
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    We don't have an exact date yet (aside from it being sometime next month), but we'll let you know as soon as we do!
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • SaSquadge
    SaSquadge
    Thanks for the quick reply, I guess I will keep waiting patiently haha
  • The_Antiquarian
    The_Antiquarian
    ✭✭✭✭
    We don't have an exact date yet (aside from it being sometime next month), but we'll let you know as soon as we do!

For the love of God, @ZOS_GinaBruno please bring those old Provision crown items, even just momentarily. It is EXTREMELY UNFAIR of you guys removing those items WITHOUT GIVING ANY NOTICE.

For collectors like us who have been trying to save every penny on Crowns to collect all items, this is a HUGE and unacceptable LETDOWN.
  • jcollinson10preub18_ESO
    its freaking green consumables, you can make much better food in game.