Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Console UI and controller for PC

WikileaksEU
WikileaksEU
✭✭✭
When will the console UI and controller support for PC release? I really want ESO to play properly with a controller with the console UI. Keyboard and mouse is ok but ESO plays much better with a controller with the console UI.
  • Thalmont
    Thalmont
    ✭✭✭
    I find Rb+Lb a pain to cast an ultimate. Always casts the ultimate then casts my Lb ability right after. Same with synergies casts my B ability after a synergy. Needs controller remapping.
  • ZOS_Abdu
    ZOS_Abdu
    ✭✭✭
    Thread moved to " Players Helping Players" section
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited Moderation Team - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post
  • Panacea
    Panacea
    No offence ZOS_Abdu, but this doesn't really belong here.
  • WikileaksEU
    WikileaksEU
    ✭✭✭
    ZOS_Abdu wrote: »
    Thread moved to " Players Helping Players" section

What? How is this something playermade. Zenimax promised to release console UI and controller support for PC. How is this not your responibility to answer?