Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

please help i need daedra hearts

zachwiggins
i just bought the deadra motif and i need the daedra hearts, will anyone help? im lvl 15 btw
  • zachwiggins
    im on xbox one us server
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can help you with ways that you can aquire these

-look at every guild trader you see, also check your own guild's stores (available by visiting a banker)
    -deconstructing daedric style items (weapon and armors) gives you a chance of receiving daedra hearts
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • Tallowby
    Tallowby
    ✭✭✭
    First....

Your character needs to be a min of crafting lv 40 (Blacksmith, Clothier, OR Woodworking) AND have spent 9 skill points in the first passive of the one at lv 40+ IN ORDER TO LEARN the Daedric Motif style.

At level 15 have you done this? If you have email me in game and I may assist you further.

EDIT: It appears the crown store Motif purchase bypasses the restrictions above :s
    Edited by Tallowby on June 23, 2015 7:39PM
    NEED THE HELP OF A 9 TRAIT MASTER CRAFTER ON XBOX ONE NA - ALL STYLES LIST ---> My known Styles
    Tallowby's Crafter Aid ...... CONSOLE - How to run a DPS Test

XBOX ONE NA - Guild The OTG (accepting applications)
    Arden Sul | Bosmer | Nightblade | CP160/531 | 9 Trait Master Crafter |
    Tallowby | Imperial | Templar | CP160/531 | 9 Trait Master Crafter | EVERY STYLE KNOWN!
    Freya Bolt | Altmer | Sorcerer | CP160/531 | Master Crafter |
    Wacko Smacko | Imperial | Dragon Knight | CP160/531 | Master Crafter |
  • zachwiggins
    Tallowby wrote: »
    First....

Your character needs to Be a min of lv 40 (Blacksmith/Clothier/Woodworking) AND have spent 9 skill points in the first passive of one of the three crafts IN ORDER TO LEARN the Daedric Motif style.

At level 15 have you done this? If you have email me in game and I may assist you further.

i bought the motif so my person already learned it. all i need is the hearts
  • Tallowby
    Tallowby
    ✭✭✭
    First....

Your character needs to Be a min of lv 40 (Blacksmith/Clothier/Woodworking) AND have spent 9 skill points in the first passive of one of the three crafts IN ORDER TO LEARN the Daedric Motif style.

lol ... Buying and Consuming are two different things. Just having the book is not enough. I say this for others coming to this thread that may want the Daedric motif as well.

So from your adamant response you have at least one craft to lv 40 and have 9 skill points in the first passive. You have used the book and learned the motif. If you need the hearts still I can help you this evening. GT Tallowby
    Edited by Tallowby on June 23, 2015 7:22PM
    NEED THE HELP OF A 9 TRAIT MASTER CRAFTER ON XBOX ONE NA - ALL STYLES LIST ---> My known Styles

Tallowby | Imperial | Templar | CP160/531 | 9 Trait Master Crafter | EVERY STYLE KNOWN!
  • zachwiggins
    First....

lol ... Buying and Consuming are two different things. Just having the book is not enough. I say this for others coming to this thread that may want the Daedric motif as well.

So from your adamant response you have at least one craft to lv 40 and have 9 skill points in the first passive. You have used the book and learned the motif. If you need the hearts still I can help you this evening. GT Tallowby
    i sent you a message on eso, you can message me on xbox my gt is pvt stavrouski
  • Tallowby
    Tallowby
    ✭✭✭
    First....

i sent you a message on eso, you can message me on xbox my gt is pvt stavrouski

Will reply after work (~4hrs)

• MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Tallowby Just to calrify - the crown store versions of the rare motifs do not have the level restriction like in game ones do. So... a character who has never even been to a crafting table could technically purchase (and consume/learn) all the rare motifs - if they were bought on the crown store.
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • zachwiggins
    MissBizz wrote: »
    @Tallowby Just to calrify - the crown store versions of the rare motifs do not have the level restriction like in game ones do. So... a character who has never even been to a crafting table could technically purchase (and consume/learn) all the rare motifs - if they were bought on the crown store.

that is what i did
  • Tallowby
    Tallowby
    ✭✭✭
    MissBizz wrote: »

This is unfortunate for all the existing crafters that put the effort in leveling a trade for ZOS to undercut that effort with a crown store offering.

Will we be seeing Martial armor sets or Tong Dagger sets soon too :s

• OzJohnD
    OzJohnD
    ✭✭✭✭
    big difference between crafting style from the Crown store and a set with bonuses from Crown store ... Zenimax needs to tread carefully with any significant advantage created in a pay to play model, especially in a PvP environment
    Everyone knows the phenomenon of trying to hold your breath underwater - how at first it's alright and you can handle it, and then as it gets closer and closer to the time when you must breathe, how urgent the need becomes, the lust and the hunger to breathe. And then the panic sets in when you begin to think that you won't be able to breathe - and finally, when you take in air and the anxiety subsides...that's what it's like to be a vampire and need blood.

Francis Ford Coppola - BS Dracula: The Film and the Legend

• phantomcypher
    Crafting styles are purely aesthetic, you still need to put in a good amount of elbow grease to improve your items.