Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Stuck with quest line

makeumrage
makeumrage
✭✭✭
So heres the problem, I abandoned the quest for the dominon some how down the line. Now i cant figure out how to get it back or even what one I was on. I dont remember at all. Can anyone help?
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Try this list of all Aldmeri Dominion storyline quests:
    UESP: ESO Aldmeri Dominion Quests
    You should be able to work out vaguely where you are using the map, as locations where you have completed the associated quests will be white on your map, while locations where you still have things to do will be black.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • makeumrage
    makeumrage
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah. Figured out the main quest just take you through the locations. Thankyou, the list is very helpfull! Now just stuck at defending the silvenor quest like everyone else lol. Gunna go around it.