Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

School daze

ravenbirgil
ravenbirgil
Soul Shriven
Is anyone else having a problem with the pond part of this quest. It's bugged for me and won't let me do it

Best Answer

• Fruitmass
    Fruitmass
    ✭✭✭✭
    Correct order for the pillars should be:

North - sun
    West - full moon
    East - star
    South - crescent moon

Once you've got the right order a named crocodile should spawn up. Kill the croc and you should be good to go.
    Beware all ye who log on for here there be typos...
    Answer ✓
  • Talcon
    Talcon
    ✭✭✭
    Worked fine for me last night
  • Fartman
    Fartman
    ✭✭✭
    Yes! It's bugged for me. The book disappeared after doing it, but nothing happened!!! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!! Anyone else having this problem????
  • Snoopsy
    Snoopsy
    ✭✭
    Fartman wrote: »
    Yes! It's bugged for me. The book disappeared after doing it, but nothing happened!!! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!! Anyone else having this problem????

Go to your inventory and look under the "Quest Items" part in your bag. The book should be in there where you can read it again. It confused me too.