Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Aldmeri Scouting Division new guild! Xbox One

SaberAletheia
SaberAletheia
Soul Shriven
Hey guys created a guild a few days ago and we are already over 20 people ranging from level 4 to level 25. Looking for people who are into pvp mostly with some pve interest as well. Mics are not needed if you are too timid, but are wanting to find some people to play with. Feel free to add me on the One Gt: Saber Aletheia.
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey there! Just wanted to let you know that prospective members will need to know whether you play on the NA or EU server.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • ZOS_AlanG
    ZOS_AlanG
    admin
    The Guild Recruitment forums are a better location for announcements like this. There are also separate sections for each megaserver, so it's easier to ensure that everyone reading the guild thread has access.

We're locking this thread.
    Forum Rules | Promoting Constructive Discussion | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Help Site

I’ve moved to a new position and I am no longer active on this forum. For assistance, please check the resources linked above
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.