Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Millenith won't certify me

Underwear-Matter
Underwear-Matter
Soul Shriven
I went through all the dialogue with her and said goodbye but didn't select any quest to start certification in any of the crafting lines. I initiated dialogue with her again and she says "I ca certify you in smithing... ... ..." But my only option is "Goodbye". I've completed all three lines with the Mage for crafting/enchanting but I still don't have any option from Millenith.

Any thoughts?
  • Underwear-Matter
    Underwear-Matter
    Soul Shriven
    FYI - I'm level 6 and everything to do with this quest line has taken place after the update yesterday.
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do you somehow have a crafting writ certification quest in your journal? pretty sure if you have one it won't let you pick up another until the first one is completed (or abandoned)
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • Underwear-Matter
    Underwear-Matter
    Soul Shriven
    MissBizz wrote: »
    Do you somehow have a crafting writ certification quest in your journal? pretty sure if you have one it won't let you pick up another until the first one is completed (or abandoned)

Thanks for the reply... I can't check right now but I'd assume that I don't have any quest started from her. Whenever I started a quest from the mage, he would go to the applicable location (enchanters table, alchemy bench, etc) but Millenith is still just standing in the middle of the fighter's guild. She also just says the default message of "I can certify you in these three trades... ... ...) rather than something specific.
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MissBizz wrote: »

Thanks for the reply... I can't check right now but I'd assume that I don't have any quest started from her. Whenever I started a quest from the mage, he would go to the applicable location (enchanters table, alchemy bench, etc) but Millenith is still just standing in the middle of the fighter's guild. She also just says the default message of "I can certify you in these three trades... ... ...) rather than something specific.

Drats. I know this happened to me before.. I couldn't figure it out, but had previously grabbed a writ quest just to make the markers disappear and had forgotten about it. Other than the usual "restart your device" etc. etc. I'm not sure what to tell you. If you haven't yet, what I would do is send in a help ticket - hopefully they can figure out a way to fix you up.
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • Underwear-Matter
    Underwear-Matter
    Soul Shriven
    I got it working now. I restarted, went to the mage and got him to say "if you need any to be certified in smithing, ... ..., go see Millenith.
    Then the proper options were there with her.

Thanks for your help though Miss, happy gaming.