Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Juliek server on Xbox one NA is out of control

ericburns
ericburns
EP has a full team around the clock while AD and DC have almost no one. EP has literally everything in the game and is attacking AD at our gate. Is there some way the population could get balanced? It's pissing me off
  • Ghostbane
    Ghostbane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    willy-wonka-116680671607_xlarge.png
    {★★★★★ · ★★★★★ · ★★ · ★★★★★}
    350m+ AP PC - EU
    AD :: Imported Waffles [37]EP :: Wee ee ee ee ee [16]DC :: Ghostbane's DK [16], Impending Loadscreen [12]PC - NA
    AD :: Ghostbane [50], yer ma [43], Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 2.0 [18], robotic baby legs [18]EP :: Wee Mad Arthur [50], avast ye buttcrackz [49], Sir Horace Foghorn [27], Brother Ballbag [24], Scatman John [16]DC :: W T B Waffles [36], Morale Boost [30], W T F Waffles [17], Ghostbanë [15]RIPAD :: Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 1.0 [20]
    Addons
  • Manoekin
    Manoekin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Who could have foreseen console players choosing the skyrim faction?
  • Ernest145
    Ernest145
    ✭✭✭
    Switch campaigns that's all you can do
    Invictus

Big Ernie - Templar - EP Grand Overlord
  •  Jules
    Jules
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Ghostbane wrote: »
    willy-wonka-116680671607_xlarge.png

lol for. real.
    JULES | PC NA | ADAMANT

IGN- @Juies || Youtube || Twitch
    EP - Julianos . Jules . Family Jules . Jules of Misrule. Joy
    DC - Julsie . Jules . Jukes . Jojuji . Juliet . Jaded
    AD - Juice . Jubaited . Joules . Julmanji . Julogy . Jubroni . Ju Jitsu

Rest in Peace G & Yi
    Viva La Aristocracy
  • AMZxArchMage
    This used to be the server I would always go on because the war was so even and neck and neck I just loved it and now it's boring as ****. I used to play pvp more than Pve and would always be excited an now I just avoid it or only play the first day because that's the only time Other alliances have a chance because once night falls and DC and AD are sleeping is when EP strikes and they have truly ruined pvp for me.
    P.S I don't have enough alliance points to switch my server.
    Edited by AMZxArchMage on July 3, 2015 6:10PM
  • DragonRebel0581
    DragonRebel0581
    Soul Shriven
    I play thornblade for the EP, and after about 10pm EDT(EST) i notice that the AD actually get a good set up of numbers, they usually cap the two forts closest to their gates then keep us fighting them on the hills in-between for a few hours before their pop dies back down and we retake the forts around 2-3am

DC also took a few of the northern forts while the bulk of our forces were handling the AD instead. Same timeslot.

• djnapstyb14_ESO
    djnapstyb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    In azura AD has the whole map. We take the keeps by day and they take them all back at night. Im not trippin. I have over 2000 kills this campaign.
    EP FOR LIFE