Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Quick question,

chrystalwhite
I managed to complete the prisoner of jathsogar quest, just to prepare myself. is there any know issue further in the aldmeri dominion questline that there is a possibility it will happen again?
otherwise i might just switch fractions :smile:

excuse my bad grammer.

Aldmeri Dominion, European server.

Aedric spear Templar V1
Playstation 4
  • DirtyDurbino
    Grammar
  • TrueEyes
    TrueEyes
    Hate to lose ya Chrystal but search the Moonlit Path topic just below this one....
  • FireflyNeph
    FireflyNeph
    ✭✭
    Jathsogur is the only one that is completely busted. As for The Moonlight Path, with a little bit of patience it is able to be completed. Try to go at an off-peak time. If that is not possible, hang back and give it a few minutes for other people to go through and then try it. It's not difficult, but if other people run in and complete it then it can lead to a backup. Not nearly as many people work on that quest at once, so it is much easier to complete it.
    PS4 NA