Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

What Happened To Levels 3 Thru 10 For Bad Guys?

Mike-420
Mike-420
✭✭
So i finish up in deshaan, Move onto Craglorn and imagine my surprise when I'm Vet. Rank 3 and all the bad guys are now vet. rank 11......Leaving me with no quests to do now till i manage to fill in 8 more vet ranks by killing who? level 2 and 3 vet ranked guys?

Why did they do this? What am i supposed to now go repeat dungeons with a broken group finder?

Go play PVP which i still don't fully understand how all that works.. and last time i was in there it was pretty empty..

So seriously what am i supposed to do now? I cant kill vet rank 11 guys atm... Least not the mob i was facing earlier today...
  • Swannkyy
    Swannkyy
    ✭✭✭
    Finish the main story and do Cadwell's SIlver (vet 1-5 stuff) then after that finish Cadwell's Gold (vet 6-10 stuff) :)
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You went the "wrong way", as it were. Once you finish Deshaan, the next zone to go to is Shadowfen. (After the last Deshaan quest, you should have received the quest Onward to Shadowfen.)
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • Mike-420
    Mike-420
    ✭✭
    What chapter does the main story end on? Cause i think i may have finished that already?

The Cadwell stuff i musta forgot about seems i finished a little bit of it but still have 3 towns left full of stuff to do :dizzy:

Thanks!! There seems to be alot about this game i didn't know or realize lol

This is why we need guides inside those little itty bitty game cases
  • Mike-420
    Mike-420
    ✭✭
    Enodoc wrote: »
    You went the "wrong way", as it were. Once you finish Deshaan, the next zone to go to is Shadowfen. (After the last Deshaan quest, you should have received the quest Onward to Shadowfen.)

Yeah i just realized that now :\ I kinda just went where the quests took me, Outside of a public dungeon theres nothing that brings me to Shadowfen other then the road im taking i mean theres no quest markers to even show me its an area i can travel to ya know.. So i just figured that area was closed off for me, since im in another allience or whatever...

All good tho, Learn something new everyday! Seems i got a ton of stuff ahead of me to do now!

Thanks again for all the help!
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Main Story ends at Chapter 6. If you're looking for a game guide, try UESP -> UESP: Elder Scrolls Online
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp