Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Questline bugged!

ricannkidd718b14_ESO
I am level 38 (Level 3 Mage Guild) and cannot advanced in the questline, because Shalidor isn't giving me any! I finished Simply Misplaced and can't find out where or how to do the next quest. I want to finish it! Someone help.
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There is sometimes a bug where Shalidor does not appear, so you may like to try going directly to Valaste for the next quest. The quest after Simply Misplaced starts in Marbruk (Greenshade, AD), Shornhelm (Rivenspire, DC) or Stormhold (Shadowfen, EP). Note also that you need a specific Mages Guild rank for each quest to trigger, Rank 1 for Quest 1, Rank 2 for Quest 2, etc up to 5. Since you are already Rank 3, you should be able to get the next quest already (since Simply Misplaced is Quest 2).
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • ricannkidd718b14_ESO
    Thank you for your help!