Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

If I switched to werewolf from vamp can I respect the skill points from it at a shrine?

GenomeNinja
GenomeNinja
Soul Shriven
Or do I have to switch back to vampire then respec them, that would be a pain in the ass....
  • Akavir_Sentinel
    Akavir_Sentinel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You have to respec your skill points before you get cured or you will not have access to the skillpoints that you spent in Vamp or WW if you switch.
    Edited by Akavir_Sentinel on June 26, 2015 8:39PM
    Can't find the items you are looking for? Need a place to trade? We welcome ESO players of all platforms at ESO Trade, the home for trading of goods and services in the lands of Tamriel.
  • GenomeNinja
    GenomeNinja
    Soul Shriven
    darn so they are lost for good huh??
  • UrQuan
    UrQuan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can get them back if you go back to being a Vampire and then respec, because if you go back to being a Vamp you'll have all of the skill points you spent back where you spent them.
    Caius Drusus Imperial DK (DC)
    Bragg Ironhand Orc Temp (DC)
    Neesha Stalks-Shadows Argonian NB (EP)
    Falidir Altmer Sorcr (AD)
    J'zharka Khajiit NB (AD)
    Isabeau Runeseer Breton Sorc (DC)
    Fevassa Dunmer DK (EP)
    Manut Redguard Temp (AD)
    Tylera the Summoner Altmer Sorc (EP)
    Svari Snake-Blood Nord DK (AD)
    Ashlyn D'Elyse Breton NB (EP)
    Filindria Bosmer Temp (DC)
    Vigbjorn the Wanderer Nord Warden (EP)
    Hrokki Winterborn Breton Warden (DC)
    Basks-in-the-Sunshine Argonian Temp
    Someone stole my sweetroll
  • GenomeNinja
    GenomeNinja
    Soul Shriven
    UrQuan wrote: »
    You can get them back if you go back to being a Vampire and then respec, because if you go back to being a Vamp you'll have all of the skill points you spent back where you spent them.

I see, I wish they would patch that I enjoy ww more and it's a hassle getting the bite so.. oh well.
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    UrQuan wrote: »

I see, I wish they would patch that I enjoy ww more and it's a hassle getting the bite so.. oh well.

If you can live without those skill points... you're better off just forgetting them. Or maybe wait until the bites are more available.
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord