Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Randomly getting speed buff (PS4)

BigglesworthPhD
I've been trying to find out why I randomly get this yellow aura that increases my movement speed, on or off a mount. It is actually quite nice when it happens but I don't know why it happens. I will be questing with friends (they aren't casting it) and sometimes only I get it. Not a complaint but just wondering what/how this buff is activating?
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Someone nearby cast "Rapid Maneuver" which is a PvP ability that increases speed for the caster and nearby allies.

smile.gif
    Edited by SirAndy on June 26, 2015 7:05PM
  • Xendyn
    Xendyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It's an Alliance War skill called Rapid Maneuvers.
    Most likely a player ran by while casting it, so you got it, too.
    It has a small area of effect so you may have just been close enough while your friends weren't.
    Edited by Xendyn on June 26, 2015 7:07PM
    Lag is ruinin' my 'mershun!
    A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they shall never sit in.
    There is only one good, knowledge, and one evil, ignorance - Socrates
    Member of the Old Guard, keepers of the game's history

PC/NA
  • BigglesworthPhD
    Ok thanks, I will have to see if I have that unlocked. It was just weird cause sometimes my friends don't get the buff, even though they are standing right next to me.
    Edited by BigglesworthPhD on June 26, 2015 7:07PM
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ok thanks, I will have to see if I have that unlocked. It was just weird cause sometimes my friends don't get the buff, even though they are standing right next to me.

You can unlock it after going through the basic tutorial in Cyrodiil.
    shades.gif