The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

ridiculously long wait times when respawning

demonking69287
demonking69287
Soul Shriven
i have been waiting to respawn in cyrodyll for almost an hour now stuck in the stupid loadscreen its starting to *** me off the longest i ever had to wait before this patch came out was about 5 minutes.
  • Yukian
    Yukian
    ✭✭✭
    Restart the game. If it takes longer then 2 minutes you're typically in an infinite load. Not sure why you let it reach an hour in the first place.
    PSN- Caleo95
    Devout follower of Sithis
  • demonking69287
    demonking69287
    Soul Shriven
    after sitting here for an hour waiting to respawn i get error 308 lost connection from inactivity so i dont even get to respawn after waiting for an hour wtf bethesda this is total bulls***
  • demonking69287
    demonking69287
    Soul Shriven
    i logged back into my character and i wasnt even in cyrodyll anymore and i have some stupid ui error message pop up now whenever i log in
    to answer your question Yukian i dont like restarting games when there loading because ive had games mess up on me where i either lost all data from the game or i had to delete and re download the game and i already had to re download ESO once because it vanished from my system