The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Launcher will not launch

Treffer
Treffer
After quitting this game last year seeing how ridden with bugs it was (it was literally unplayable) I decided to give it another go now.

I do not know what I was expecting but the launcher won't even open after I installed it.

I trawled through the suggestions from all the previous posts on this and nothing worked.

I rebooted
ran as administrator
tried to bypass launcher and just run this through the file location
etc

Nothing seems to work. Does anyone have any new suggestions on how I might be able to get this game to open?
  • ZOS_MollyH
    Hi @Treffer !

We see that you have an open support ticket, so one of our agent should be reaching out to you soon! In the meantime, can you please let us know what OS you're running and what kind of processor and GPU you have?
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Options
    Staff Post
  • Treffer
    Treffer
    I am running Windows
    my GPU is a nvidia geforce gtx 560 ti
    my processor is intel (R) core TM i5 - 2400

thanks
    Options