The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

How to leave Cyrodiil?

AzAviator815
AzAviator815
Soul Shriven
XB1: I know this has been asked before, but I am still confused. Once you go to Cyrodiil your character is locked in their forever? I was in a 3 day campaign, was not able to play for a few days. I figured the campaign had ended and my character would be reset back to Daggerfall? Instead I was in a new 14-day campaign. Do I have to start a new character just to play the regular story? Sorry for the noob question, but I'm a bit frustrated. At level 10 im not surviving long in the campaign.
  • lolo_01b16_ESO
    lolo_01b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    In your home base area there is a wayshrine (not the Transitus stone you use to travel between keeps, a wayshrine like outside Cyrodiil). From this wayshrine you can travel to any Wayshrine outside Cyrodiil that you have found before.
  • lolo_01b16_ESO
    lolo_01b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    In your home base area there is a wayshrine (not the Transitus stone you use to travel between keeps, a wayshrine like outside Cyrodiil). From this wayshrine you can travel to any Wayshrine outside Cyrodiil that you have found before.
  • AzAviator815
    AzAviator815
    Soul Shriven
    Thank you! I don't recall seeing a wayshrine to any other place but will check again. Much appreciated!
  • kkravaritieb17_ESO
    kkravaritieb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    You can never leave Cyrodiil :) Once in never out !!!
    Member of the glorious Zerg Squad
    Rip Banana Squad

Lheneth -- Sorc PvP Rank 31
    Ellynna -- Templar PvP Rank 50 (No Bleaker's roleplaying involved)
    Smellynna -- Templar PvP Rank 28
    and many other chars