The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

My first impressions of Craglorn

MCMancub
MCMancub
✭✭✭✭
I just started in Craglorn about a week ago. I'm about 60% finished with Lower Craglorn, and I have to say that the quests are phenomenal, from an "enjoyment" perspective. I've done all but 3 delves, half of the major quests in Lower Craglorn, and a few dailies here and there. Every story I've done so far has been interesting. Every major boss fight has been challenging and felt great. It's even been really easy to find groups (for me anyways; NA DC PC).

I'm posting this because I wanted to say that, from everything I read on the forums from the time ESO:TU came out to when I hit V14, I was completely scared I would hate it. There have been some phasing issues here and there, but for the most part it all works like it should. It feels very replayable, much like the Undaunted Pledges. Everyone talked about how ZOS hasn't delivered real content yet and how Craglorn was a neat idea, but terribly executed.

But I've not experienced this at all. I would say this is, by far, my favorite zone.

Thanks, ZOS!
  • lathbury
    lathbury
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    glad your having fun i much prefer the upper crag quests myself so you have lots to look forward to . I do feel bad that you will miss playing shadas tear on its previous difficulty though that was a a real gem.
  • WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Part of it was that you USED to have to be on the same quest to help complete the quest; that is no longer the case, which makes finding groups much easier. (I STILL have to convince the occasional Crag-newbie I can help them out with Missing Guardian. *sigh*)
    #proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
    A useful explanation for how RNG works

PC/NA ROLLBACKS AND BAN NOTIFICATIONS ANNOUNCEMENT.
  • MCMancub
    MCMancub
    ✭✭✭✭
    Part of it was that you USED to have to be on the same quest to help complete the quest; that is no longer the case, which makes finding groups much easier. (I STILL have to convince the occasional Crag-newbie I can help them out with Missing Guardian. *sigh*)

This is actually still true for a lot of quests. It's the one thing I really wish they'd fix. It would make Craglorn so much more desirable for everyone.