Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Can't get WW quest to start

RenegadeRaider
RenegadeRaider
Soul Shriven
I have contracted Sanies Lupinus but cannot get the quest to start. I have gone into cities, way shrines, and I cannot get it to start. Am I missing something?
  • Sharee
    Sharee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you got bitten by a monster werewolf, go to the big city in the zone where it happened and talk to an NPC (in Bangkorai, the city is Evermore and the NPC is a woman standing near a well close to the eastern gate. Other zones are Rift and Reaper's march, but i don't know where the NPC's are there). You will get sent to the werewolf shrine(not wayshrine!) in the zone.

If you got bitten by a player werewolf, it happened already at the werewolf shrine. Just approach the shrine, a NPC will appear, talk to him, a portal appears, enter.
  • RenegadeRaider
    RenegadeRaider
    Soul Shriven
    I found her at the rawl'kha wayshrine in Reapers March. Thanks for the reply.