The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 13:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 13
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 14, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

PS4 frame rate improved since the patch?

brandon.coker101_ESO
I wouldn't know, I didn't get to play because of the ridiculous size of the patch. But I see in the notes that performance has been improved. Can anyone confirm this?
  • brandon.coker101_ESO
    Come on guys...better or not?
    Options
  • brandon.coker101_ESO
    Yes, no, maybe?
    Options
  • Slonekb05
    Slonekb05
    ✭✭✭
    Personally i have not had any FPS problems myself. Sometimes i would lag a bit of town of course. Have not been on since new patch though, still DLing :(
    Options
  • deicide2673
    After patch it has been almost perfect, before patch it was a lot worse. So good news so far.
    Options
  • brandon.coker101_ESO
    After patch it has been almost perfect, before patch it was a lot worse. So good news so far.

Cool.
    Options
  • Lunerdog
    Lunerdog
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It seemed better last night around the towns with no freezes etc, though by the time I managed to get into the game after downloading that mindnumbingly large enormous ridiculously oversized and just plain stupidly big patch it was quite late and there weren't a lot of people about.

Ps: did I mention how big the patch was, naughty Zenipants ;)
    Options
  • xoduspaladin
    xoduspaladin
    ✭✭✭
    It seemed about the same to me. Its really hard to tell since the patch kept most people out of the game last night. You will more than likely get your answer later on today/tonight at peak hours...
    Options
  • brandon.coker101_ESO
    It seemed about the same to me. Its really hard to tell since the patch kept most people out of the game last night. You will more than likely get your answer later on today/tonight at peak hours...

That's true it could just be that less people are on.
    Options
  • leepalmer95
    leepalmer95
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I never had fps trouble, just plain dc's, and random errors, which are still present.
    PS4 EU DC

Current CP : 756+

I have every character level 50, both a magicka and stamina version.

RIP my effort to get 5x v16 characters...
    Options