The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 13:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 13
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 14, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

was it a full moon today on EU Xbox 1?

MTSHxPreacher
I got on right in the morning and saw a full moon and didn't have time to go to a spot and find a werewolf. Did I miss it or is it close to a full moon?
  • Moonshadow66
    Moonshadow66
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was wondering about the same thing today, too (but on PC)^^ If not today, then I guess tomorrow would be the day, they looked about 95-99% full :)
    Venus Ocean - Breton Sorceress VR16, EP, Tamriel Hero | Gixia - Breton Sorceress VR16, EP, Tamriel Hero
    Frances Demnevanni - Breton Dragonknight VR16, EP, Tamriel Hero | Raygee - Breton Nightblade VR16, EP, Tamriel Hero
    Lady Olivieri - Breton Nightblade VR16, EP, Tamriel Hero | Donna Demnevanni - Breton Templar VR16, DC, Tamriel Hero
    Elaine Benes - Breton Templar VR16, EP | Ray McCluck - Breton Sorcerer VR16, EP
    Moonshadow Demnevanni - Dunmer Dragonknight Lvl 50, EP | Jamie Stacey - Redguard Templar Lvl 50, EP
    Caia Cosades - Imperial Nightblade, EP

Options
  • MTSHxPreacher
    It sucks cause you can't tell when it's gonna be night in eso :(
    Options
  • ZylnorWrath_ESO
    there really needs to be an in game clock/timer for when its night time!
    PSN: iTofuMan

Mains:
    Imperial DragonKnight
    Options
  • MTSHxPreacher
    Exactly my thoughts ^
    Options
  • Sharee
    Sharee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Moon phases in-game have nothing to do with vampire/werewolf spawning. It's just for show.

The monsters spawn approximately every 3 real-time days, alternating between vampires and werewolves. When they do, they appear at night, at predetermined spawn points dotting the zone(bangkorai, rift, reaper's march), and keep respawning after killed until the night ends. Which of the predetermined spawn points will be active is random(they do not all have monsters spawned at once).

Vamp and WW spawns are either at the exact same spot, or very close together, so if you are looking for a werewolf, but find vampires instead, hop on horse, criss-cross the zone throughout the night and make a note of every vamp you find, then 3 days later check the same spot for werewolves.

The spawning scheme is roughly day1:vampire, day2:nothing, day3:nothing, day4:werewolf, day5:nothing, day6:nothing, day7: vampire etc. The mosters appear at midnight(so fairly long after the sunset) and last well into daylight(sun already casting shadows)
    Options
  • Moonshadow66
    Moonshadow66
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It sucks cause you can't tell when it's gonna be night in eso :(

I guess you can anticipate the upcoming night when it starts to get darker ;)
    Venus Ocean - Breton Sorceress VR16, EP, Tamriel Hero | Gixia - Breton Sorceress VR16, EP, Tamriel Hero
    Frances Demnevanni - Breton Dragonknight VR16, EP, Tamriel Hero | Raygee - Breton Nightblade VR16, EP, Tamriel Hero
    Lady Olivieri - Breton Nightblade VR16, EP, Tamriel Hero | Donna Demnevanni - Breton Templar VR16, DC, Tamriel Hero
    Elaine Benes - Breton Templar VR16, EP | Ray McCluck - Breton Sorcerer VR16, EP
    Moonshadow Demnevanni - Dunmer Dragonknight Lvl 50, EP | Jamie Stacey - Redguard Templar Lvl 50, EP
    Caia Cosades - Imperial Nightblade, EP

Options
  • madchuska83
    madchuska83
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not sure about EU, but on the NA Xbox server I was attacked by a Werewolf in The Rift and just finished the quest about an hour ago.
    Options
  • MTSHxPreacher
    Ugh I might just keep looking for a bite :( but then again there are so many people scamming z
    Options
  • danovic
    danovic
    ✭✭✭
    Sharee wrote: »
    Moon phases in-game have nothing to do with vampire/werewolf spawning. It's just for show.

The monsters spawn approximately every 3 real-time days, alternating between vampires and werewolves. When they do, they appear at night, at predetermined spawn points dotting the zone(bangkorai, rift, reaper's march), and keep respawning after killed until the night ends. Which of the predetermined spawn points will be active is random(they do not all have monsters spawned at once).

Vamp and WW spawns are either at the exact same spot, or very close together, so if you are looking for a werewolf, but find vampires instead, hop on horse, criss-cross the zone throughout the night and make a note of every vamp you find, then 3 days later check the same spot for werewolves.

The spawning scheme is roughly day1:vampire, day2:nothing, day3:nothing, day4:werewolf, day5:nothing, day6:nothing, day7: vampire etc. The mosters appear at midnight(so fairly long after the sunset) and last well into daylight(sun already casting shadows)

I've checked every night for the last 7 days for ww at known spawn points haven't see one. Hang out in the area all night picking flowers
    Edited by danovic on June 25, 2015 5:39PM
    Options
  • MTSHxPreacher
    Picking flowers sounds more fun then being a werewolf
    Options