The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 13:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 13
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 14, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Aldmeri Dominion question.

CrazyNinjaSloth
CrazyNinjaSloth
Soul Shriven
Do all three alliances start out in 3 different places on the huge map? And if so, is there a way for people, from one alliance, to travel to another place that the other alliances start out at? The reason why I'm wondering is because I'm in the aldmeri dominion and was wanting to go to shadowfen for a quest. But I have no clue how to get all the way over there. Any suggestions?
  • Cuyler
    Cuyler
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    1. Yes
    2. Yes. you must complete the main story to begin Cadwell's silver/gold which will allow you to travel to v1-5/v6-10 zones respectively. edit: Cadwell's Silver must be completed to get to Cadwell's Gold.
    Edited by Cuyler on June 25, 2015 4:42PM
    Guild: STACK n BURN (gm) PC - NA
    CP 810 18 Maxed Characters:
    "How hard can u guar?" - Rafishul[/spoiler]
    Options
  • Defilted
    Defilted
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    UN less I am just missing something there is no way for you get there in early game. I have not reached this stage yet, but I thought later in the game(Vet levels) you did expand to those areas.
    XBOX NA
    XBOX Series X

#NightmareBear
    Options
  • Xendyn
    Xendyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yes, 3 different places for the alliances.
    You won't get access to the other alliances areas until you finish your main questline and get Cadwell's Silver (vet zones)
    Lag is ruinin' my 'mershun!
    A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they shall never sit in.
    There is only one good, knowledge, and one evil, ignorance - Socrates
    Member of the Old Guard, keepers of the game's history

PC/NA
    Options
  • crowfl56
    crowfl56
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    use the stupid travel to player option.
    Options
  • Enemy-of-Coldharbour
    Enemy-of-Coldharbour
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, all three start separately in their own domain. You won't be able to go to Shadowfen until you complete the main quest line and unlock Cadwell's Silver.

Edited by Enemy-of-Coldharbour on June 25, 2015 4:43PM
    Silivren (Silly) Thalionwen | Altmer Templar | Magicka | 9-Trait Master Crafter/Jeweler | Master Angler | PVE Main - Killed by U35
    Jahsul at-Sahan | Redguard Sorcerer | Stamina | Werewolf - Free Bites | PVP Main
    Derrok Gunnolf | Redguard Dragonknight | Stamina | Werewolf - Free Bites
    Liliana Littleleaf | 9-Trait Grand Master Crafter/Jeweler (non-combat)
    Amber Emberheart | Breton Dragonknight | Stamina | Master Angler
    Vlos Anon | Dunmer Nightblade | Magicka | Vampire - Free Bites
    Kalina Valos | Dunmer Warden | Magicka | Vampire - Free Bites
    Swiftpaws-Moonshadow | Khajiit Nightblade | Stamina
    Morgul Vardar | Altmer Necromancer | Magicka
    Tithin Geil | Altmer Sorceress | Magicka
    Dhryk | Imperial Dragonknight | Stamina

Guild Master - ESO Traders Union
    PC/NA - CP 2250+
    Options
  • Xendyn
    Xendyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    crowfl56 wrote: »
    use the stupid travel to player option.

won't work for a lowbie, Crow
    Lag is ruinin' my 'mershun!
    A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they shall never sit in.
    There is only one good, knowledge, and one evil, ignorance - Socrates
    Member of the Old Guard, keepers of the game's history

PC/NA
    Options
  • UrQuan
    UrQuan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do all three alliances start out in 3 different places on the huge map? And if so, is there a way for people, from one alliance, to travel to another place that the other alliances start out at? The reason why I'm wondering is because I'm in the aldmeri dominion and was wanting to go to shadowfen for a quest. But I have no clue how to get all the way over there. Any suggestions?
    You're wanting to go to Shadowfen for a quest? It's not by any chance a group dungeon quest (for Arx Corinium), is it? If so you can travel to the dungeon there as if it was a wayshrine as long as you've already completed your own faction's group dungeon of that level (City of Ash) or you've spoken to an appropriate Undaunted NPC who will show it to you on your map, or you can travel to someone else in your group who can get there.
    Caius Drusus Imperial DK (DC)
    Bragg Ironhand Orc Temp (DC)
    Neesha Stalks-Shadows Argonian NB (EP)
    Falidir Altmer Sorcr (AD)
    J'zharka Khajiit NB (AD)
    Isabeau Runeseer Breton Sorc (DC)
    Fevassa Dunmer DK (EP)
    Manut Redguard Temp (AD)
    Tylera the Summoner Altmer Sorc (EP)
    Svari Snake-Blood Nord DK (AD)
    Ashlyn D'Elyse Breton NB (EP)
    Filindria Bosmer Temp (DC)