Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

The Prisoner of Jathsogur

VanguardXSIN
So the npc to be defeated is not spawning, my mate stayed there for an hour, and it did not spawn. Rather than defending the Silvanar they to defeating said entity captor. And the spawn time must be screw up. just thought I'de let everyone in AD know, so people don't do a mass exodus until this is fixed. Any fixes?.
  • TrueEyes
    TrueEyes
    Like I said before in other Jathsogur posts...there are 2 instances one where the npc spawns and one where it doesnt, if you go out to menu hit start on eso and then exit then go back into the game likely you will spawn back into the defend the silvenar instance in which case she will spawn but do nothing when killed