The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 13:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 13
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 14, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Ok so vampire/werewolf bites.

blaster1112
blaster1112
Soul Shriven
The 7 day cap i can understand however the system around it is a bit stupid, Werewolfs and vampires that know others want to be turned ask ingame currency for it. This leads to 2 issues: 1 People are scamming like crazy, and 2 even if you find someone that is willing to turn you it can take days for someone to actually turn you.

I have been looking for someone to turn me into a werewolf for the past 2 days. People tried to scam me 4x and for the rest everyone is on recharge.

if anyone is willing to do it anyway:
Server EU
Xbox One
Ebonheart Pact.
Gt. blaster1 112
  • symonator
    symonator
    ✭✭✭
    Just so you know it's now against eso's policy to scam for the service.
    You submit a ticket and explain it.. They will look into it as you will of traded gold and they didn't.

v16 - Imperial - DK Tank
    v16 - Redguard -NB Dps
    v16 - Breton Templar - Heals
    Guildmaster of the witchers (PS4 eu) - 500 members trading guild in craglorn.
    Options
  • ElricFrancis
    ElricFrancis
    ✭✭
    find a guild mine been handing out for free among guildies.
    Previous MMOs: Everquest Fennin Ro 99-04 / Star Wars Galaxy Wanderhome 03-04
    World of Warcraft Whisperwind 04-12 / FF 14: ARR 14
    Named Usually: Realmreaver
    Options
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User]
    ✭✭✭
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
    Options
  • Heromofo
    Heromofo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Give it some time. On PC there are players giving out free bites, so it'll take some time on consoles.

Yeah we are on console (transfers) bit by bit they are worse than pc players for it and will even offer real money for it.
    Edited by Heromofo on June 25, 2015 9:58AM
    Options
  • Thalmont
    Thalmont
    ✭✭✭
    I have a Vamp and a Werewolf now and will probably be selling the bites if none of my friends want to get bitten. If there is a demand than why shouldn't I sell it? The scamming is abundant and happens a lot in MMOs, if you've played 1 before you'd have learned to cover your bases during trades. The spawn camping is really sad it's the main reason I couldn't get Vamp and WW sooner, but trolls found a way to grief people and make a profit.
    I feel a good way to avoid this issue would have been ZOS not allowing PC transfers, but that would have only topped the first swarm of spawn campers. Now all the spawn campers are fellow console gamers, that probably had to buy a bite and want to remake the money plus some profit so they camp the spawns..
    Options
  • Razgriz_2142
    I dont entirely agree with paying for bites but if people want to use their gold on that, power to them.I think I am gonna wait for it to come naturally.
    Options
  • danovic
    danovic
    ✭✭✭
    They need to change it so instead of can bite someone every 7 days to you have to bite someone or they get sick and weak. This would be closer to reality. That way they would be hunting for someone to bite and not vise versa. And make is so you don't have to go to the shrine to bite someone. Me I just go and bite the first person I see standing around figuring they must be volunteering to be food. Its the way I play it anyway we must bite someone every 7 day or get sick.
    Options
  • ZOS_Ann
    ZOS_Ann
    ✭✭
    Based on all the requests we've seen posted by folks looking for vampire/werewolf bites, we've created individual threads for players on each console server to coordinate these bites. Our hope is that this will make it easier for those interested in acquiring and/or spreading vampirism and lycanthropy to do just that. Please use the thread for your console and server to post what you're looking for or find willing victims.
    Xbox One - NA http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/181400/xbox-one-na-seeking-offering-vampire-or-werewolf-bite#latest

Xbox One - EU http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/181401/xbox-one-eu-seeking-offering-vampire-or-werewolf-bite#latest

PlayStation 4 - NA http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/181402/playstation-4-na-seeking-offering-vampire-or-werewolf-bite#latest

PlayStation 4 - EU http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/181404/playstation-4-eu-seeking-offering-vampire-or-werewolf-bite#latest

Additionally, we don’t allow trading or selling on the forums, so if you’re looking for a bite, or what to offer, it needs to be a free exchange.

Thanks, everyone!
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited Moderation Team - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Options
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.