Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

A simple request

Winchester1306
Winchester1306
✭✭✭
Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening - wherever you are in your day, I hope it's a good one so far!

What I ask for is not much, but (for me, personally) it can help increase RP and immersion so much with such a small change. All I want, is for emotes (/dance, /flirt, /greet etc) to be shown in the chat so that people may see/read that you have interacted with them and how.

For example, I see someone that I might possibly want to engage in RP with, and I type /wave. He is busy looking at his skill points and does not see me waving behind the menu, exits menu and runs away. Now, if this were implemented, he would see in the chat box that 'Araeth Elsinaine waves at you' in blue emote text. Done. And can respond if he so wishes.

I hope there are others out there that have seen that this small feature is missing, and would want it in-game too. Zenimax, please would you be so kind as to implement this for us, your roleplay community?

Thank you.
  • M0RRITZIK0V
    I agree. I like this idea. Simple text box on the start menu would be unobtrusive but useful.

Btw. I'm on PS4 EU
    M0RRITZIK0V - 0 are zeros
    Main - Solatarius. Woodelf Rogue with his own reasons for fighting.