Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

guild trader store pricing

nastynate
nastynate
Soul Shriven
Hello, I'm new to eso and our guild just got enough members to open a trading post. Lastnight I put 63 health regen potions in the store and was unsure about the pricing, I set the price for 6300g thinking 100g for each potion might be reasonable.

I was just thinking that I might have screwed it up with each individual potion costing 6300g. So my question is, when I set a price on multiple items like that is that the total price for all, or the price per unit?

I'm thinking it's price per unit, and I now have the most expensive health regen potions in eso.... lol.

Best Answer

• smacx250
    smacx250
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's the total for the stack, not the unit pricing.
    Answer ✓
  • nastynate
    nastynate
    Soul Shriven
    smacx250 wrote: »
    It's the total for the stack, not the unit pricing.

Thanks, so I was correct what a relief.

• smacx250
    smacx250
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you do make a mistake, you can always de-list and re-list. However, you won't get back the 1% listing fee so you need to be somewhat careful to not add too many 0's on the end! :)
  • nastynate
    nastynate
    Soul Shriven
    If you do make a mistake, you can always de-list and re-list. However, you won't get back the 1% listing fee so you need to be somewhat careful to not add too many 0's on the end! :)
    Funny you say that, I did make a mistake with a couple high level runes that I can't use. I removed them from the listing and ate the listing fee (no biggie), but now I cannot find those runes in my inventory, bank, or the guild bank... Where do i find something that I've removed from the list so I can re list it with the proper price?
  • nastynate
    nastynate
    Soul Shriven
    nastynate wrote: »
    Funny you say that, I did make a mistake with a couple high level runes that I can't use. I removed them from the listing and ate the listing fee (no biggie), but now I cannot find those runes in my inventory, bank, or the guild bank... Where do i find something that I've removed from the list so I can re list it with the proper price?

nevermind, just found them in my mail box... told you I was an eso noob, lol.

Thanks for the help before I appreciate it B)

• smacx250
    smacx250
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The mail interaction with the guild store has got to be one of the most irritating, though not game breaking,"features". The fastest sure-fire way to get things is to log out to the char select screen and immediately log back in again. Some people like "zoning", but I haven't found that 100% and it takes more time unless you are going to zone anyway. But at least open mail before either, as sometimes when you open mail it is there.
  • OzJohnD
    OzJohnD
    ✭✭✭✭
    Mail lag can be a problem .. relogging usually fixes
    Everyone knows the phenomenon of trying to hold your breath underwater - how at first it's alright and you can handle it, and then as it gets closer and closer to the time when you must breathe, how urgent the need becomes, the lust and the hunger to breathe. And then the panic sets in when you begin to think that you won't be able to breathe - and finally, when you take in air and the anxiety subsides...that's what it's like to be a vampire and need blood.

Francis Ford Coppola - BS Dracula: The Film and the Legend