Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

cant look up or down

zachwiggins
im on xbox one and i cant look up or down... anyway to fix?
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I didn't answer this at first as I don't have an Xbox so I can't help with specifics. You likely have already tried all of these things but.. if I list something you haven't tried - for sure give it a go.

Power Cycle your console (don't just close the game and reopen, totally power off the console)
    Try a different controller (obviously if it's working for other games.. controller isn't broken, but hey, I've seen weirder thigns happen)
    Not sure if this applies to Xbox - but it has been mentioned if people encounter errors on the PS4 - that they should delete the saved file on the PS4 (not the whole game, just a little saved file).

Sorry I can't really help you, but hopefully somebody stops by who can.
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord