Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Issues crafting death's wind sets since the new patch yesterday on xbox one?

Lustforwar
Lustforwar
Soul Shriven
Are you guys aware of any issues with crafting armor sets? Only a couple of days ago I crafted "death's wind" equipment pieces just fine (xbox one). Now after the patch that was just released yesterday, I went to the death's wind crafting tables and any armor or weapons that I craft there have no death's wind attributes, in fact no "set" attributes whatsoever. Has anyone else had this issue since the new patch? Relogging and restarting the game fixed nothing, and like I said it worked fine before the new patch....

Best Answers

• pr0sh4wn123
    pr0sh4wn123
    ✭✭
    That's really strange. I am there RIGHT now and am able to craft them using the wood working, clothier, and blacksmithing. They all have the set abillities before and after crafting. Are you sure you pressed right bumper to get over to the sets? I know you're not stupid, i'm just making sure of all possibllities. I suggest going back now and trying to see if you can craft it, if not then send in a ticket... or ask me I can probably craft you what you need XD <3
    Dwarven_blacksmithing.gif
    Edited by pr0sh4wn123 on June 24, 2015 12:24PM
    Stop right there criminal scum!
    Answer ✓
  • Aett_Thorn
    Aett_Thorn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There should be multiple tabs up along the top of the crafting screen. One of these tabs should allow you to make set armor, while another lets you craft just normal, non-set armor (also applies to weapons at those crafting stations). Make sure that you have the SET crafting tab checked.
    Answer ✓
  • Lustforwar
    Lustforwar
    Soul Shriven
    Well I crafted the other day without having this problem but I will admit I was running on very little sleep when I ran into this issue I will check momentarily lol