The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

This Past year since QuakeCon 2014 and What will happen at QuakeCon2015?

sirston
sirston
✭✭✭✭✭
Greetings fellow players and former players,
I didn't see any post about this subject or any mentioning of it on the forums, or promotion for it. And that for once made me sad and disappointed for elder scrolls online. We are now One month from quakecon and my question is what really has changed in the elder scrolls online from then?
- Facial animation improvements
- Random quest that you didn't know was bugged, now is fixed?
- Half of the justice system?
- Champion point system that some what work?.
- Improvements on combat In some cases #RIPflappyflap
- Undaunted system introduced
- removal of forward camps
- A removal of subscription fee
- Console release
- introduction of P2W Personally; I feel buying Experience boosters through real money is a P2W
- reskined mounts that do nothing but look different
- ability to change armor color
- guild improvements
- Large Patchs containing Imperial city - heres a reddit post about it reddit.com/r/elderscrollsonline/comments/2xcl5u/data_mining_spoilers_imperial_city_achievements/

Just in case you forgot some of the future of ESO here is part of the panel last year.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NeRRGvGzr8I

These things listed above are the major things to my option; that has changed in this game for better or for worse but I would have to say the majority of the video, that ZOS last year will be replaying at this years event or just ignored.
a 5 out of 10 for this years content.

PS. If I left out anything in my list go ahead and list it down below.
Edited by sirston on June 24, 2015 6:00AM
Whitestakes Revenge
WoodElf Mag-Warden
Sirston
Magickia Dragonknight

T0XIC
Pride Of The Pact
Vehemence
The Crimson Order

victoria aut mors
  • Sausage
    Sausage
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Devs answered this just couple day back, that QuakeCon 2015 isnt confirmed yet but its under consideration.
    Options
  • Kildayen
    Kildayen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They ruined this game for so many people. They hide behind their lies. They answer only what they want to.

Thanks, Zenimax.
    Options
  • RazzPitazz
    RazzPitazz
    ✭✭✭✭
    If they are smart and learned their lesson then ZOS will only talk about the things that are close to finished, so I expect to hear about Orsinium, Abbahs Landing and maybe Clockwork City.
    PC NA
    VR1 - Jar'eed - Khajiit Dragon Knight - AD
    VR1 - Broad Tail - Argonian Templar - EP
    All-Star Crafter Guild
    Options
  • sirston
    sirston
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sausage wrote: »
    Devs answered this just couple day back, that QuakeCon 2015 isnt confirmed yet but its under consideration.

if it was in there 2 hours of talking about nothing happening; that they do every other Friday I missed it.
    Whitestakes Revenge
    WoodElf Mag-Warden
    Sirston
    Magickia Dragonknight

T0XIC
    Pride Of The Pact
    Vehemence
    The Crimson Order

victoria aut mors
    Options