Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

XB1 - After the newest patch I dont have my friendlist anymore.

Ljungstroem
Ljungstroem
✭✭✭
Title says it all. After this newest patch that was completed today I no longer have any friends displayed. This was never a problem before but both my in game group and ALL my friends are deleted. Please help me fix this as there is no reason to play this Online game without any friends.
  • OzJohnD
    OzJohnD
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm on PS4 so don't know for sure .. however, with the PS4 version there is no in game friends list that I have found, its run via the PS4 and they are PSN friends, not ESO friends. If this is how it works on the XBox it might be an issue with synchronizing the XBox friends list with in game display of that list.

Try logging out and powering down the XBox to force a re-sync (again presuming the process would be the same as a PS4)

Everyone knows the phenomenon of trying to hold your breath underwater - how at first it's alright and you can handle it, and then as it gets closer and closer to the time when you must breathe, how urgent the need becomes, the lust and the hunger to breathe. And then the panic sets in when you begin to think that you won't be able to breathe - and finally, when you take in air and the anxiety subsides...that's what it's like to be a vampire and need blood.

Francis Ford Coppola - BS Dracula: The Film and the Legend

• Ljungstroem
    Ljungstroem
    ✭✭✭
    I just dont see why this happened after the patch? Nothing was wrong before the patch.
  • Ljungstroem
    Ljungstroem
    ✭✭✭
    OzJohnD wrote: »
    I'm on PS4 so don't know for sure .. however, with the PS4 version there is no in game friends list that I have found, its run via the PS4 and they are PSN friends, not ESO friends. If this is how it works on the XBox it might be an issue with synchronizing the XBox friends list with in game display of that list.

Try logging out and powering down the XBox to force a re-sync (again presuming the process would be the same as a PS4)

This helpted me, thanks a ton!