Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Vampires/Werewolfs?

Oldycow
Oldycow
What the hell? I have been out here at these spawns for like 4 nights now T_T and nothing has happened. Time wasted. :'(:'(:/
  • OzJohnD
    OzJohnD
    ✭✭✭✭
    The NPCs only infect at the correct cycle of the moon
    Everyone knows the phenomenon of trying to hold your breath underwater - how at first it's alright and you can handle it, and then as it gets closer and closer to the time when you must breathe, how urgent the need becomes, the lust and the hunger to breathe. And then the panic sets in when you begin to think that you won't be able to breathe - and finally, when you take in air and the anxiety subsides...that's what it's like to be a vampire and need blood.

Francis Ford Coppola - BS Dracula: The Film and the Legend

• Oldycow
    Oldycow
    Honestly, I have given up on this. I have wasted too much time on this and it's time that I could be leveling up on.
  • OzJohnD
    OzJohnD
    ✭✭✭✭
    good point ... vamp and werewolf are not critical to game enjoyment. If you "need" one wait until the demand drops off over the next few months and you will be able to arrange a freeplayer bite easily
    Everyone knows the phenomenon of trying to hold your breath underwater - how at first it's alright and you can handle it, and then as it gets closer and closer to the time when you must breathe, how urgent the need becomes, the lust and the hunger to breathe. And then the panic sets in when you begin to think that you won't be able to breathe - and finally, when you take in air and the anxiety subsides...that's what it's like to be a vampire and need blood.

Francis Ford Coppola - BS Dracula: The Film and the Legend

• Woodfin95
    Woodfin95
    ✭✭
    The werewolf cycle is either today or tomorrow. I got bit last week off a werewolf( cant remember which day of the two) at 12 at night in England. Im on PS4, EU Server, DC
    PS4 EU.
    PSN:Woodfin-95
    DC-Hellhounds