Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Is it possible to reach lvl 10 Mage guild

BEASTBOY217
BEASTBOY217
Soul Shriven
I'm in ebonheart pact alliance and I almost have all lorebooks I could find. I'm lvl 8 Mage guild and nowhere near lvl 10. And with the books I have left are at other places where the other alliances r located at. Is it possible to go over there and collect the books or is it impossible to get lvl 10 Mage guild? Also does anybody know an accurate map where all lorebooks located at?
  • sadownik
    sadownik
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    At vr ranks you go thorugh other alliances zones. And yes you can get to lvl 10 todays fight in fort ales on thorn EU proves it very well. Nothing like 5-7 min meteor spam on flags to prove that.
  • Cuyler
    Cuyler
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PC or Consoles?

If you've completed your main story line you can travel to the other alliances via the harborage.
    Guild: STACK n BURN (gm) PC - NA
    CP 810 18 Maxed Characters:
    "How hard can u guar?" - Rafishul[/spoiler]
  • Ourorboros
    Ourorboros
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It's definitely possible to reach Mage guild level 10. Do you have all the dungeon books? Have you been looking for books in Cyrodil? These will probably help push you over the edge. Also, check your journal for missing books. You get an extra 15 points for each book collection you complete, so finding a missing book or two can give you a big boost. As for maps, there are sites for this, just use google. Duffy used to have these, not sure if they are still up.
    PC/NA/DC
    Breton Sorcerer Maester.White - BB meets GoT >Master Crafter< { 9 Traits completed 4/23/15 }
    TANSTAAFL--->There ain't no such thing as a free lunch.....Robert Heinlein
    Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea....Heinlein
    All those moments will be lost in time, like tears...in...rain. Time to die. "Blade Runner"
    ESO: the game you hate to love and love to hate....( >_<) May RNG be with you (*,_,*)
  • BEASTBOY217
    BEASTBOY217
    Soul Shriven
    I'm in consoles and thank you all for information.