The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

RP Characters in search of a home

Frozstee
Frozstee
✭✭✭
Greetings fellow adventurers.
I currently have two characters that have grown more depth in their personal lore and would like to integrate them into a suitable guild now that I have an idea of who they are. I myself have been playing ESO for a little while now, but have grown up playing old school, hardcore RP games like Ultima Online forever and developed most of my RP sense on those types of platforms. Which.... kind of make me a bit timid to try the whole voice chat for RP instead of text based, mainly due that I don't sound like my character should *does a nord impersonation*

My first character is Maezr'ro the Dark Elf, a militant minded type who believes more in the old Chimer ways and religion sought by Nerevar, before the Heart of Lorkan was used to make mortals into gods. He is equally proficient with the dual blades which adorn either hip, as he is with a destructive staff clutched in hand. He is quite tactical in use of traps and his speed to frustrate his foe before pulling their life force from them.
(lvl 21 - Nightblade - Ebonheart NA)

Second character is Thajn the Redguard, a proud and upstanding servant to the God of Mercy, Stendarr. Despite all good intentions he often finds himself at a crossroad with others who see him as too zealous in his pursuit of eradicating evil. Having been birthed into the Imperial Legion as an orphan his dedication to protecting the innocent is deeply ingrained into his person, perhaps even to a fault. "May Stendarr have mercy on you, for the Vigil has none to spare"
(lvl 12 - Templar - Daggerfall NA)
GT: Frozstee = Xbox - NA =
"Bright Moons, and Sharp Claws my friends." - Zarum
  • Balthyzar
    Balthyzar
    ✭✭✭
    You sound like the type of person we need in House Dagoth but we are Almeri Dominion. It would be great to have more ppl to RP with.
    Balthyzar,
    Heir to House Dagoth & last of the Aundae