Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Trade: Werewolf/Vampire Bites

Gedalya
Gedalya
✭✭✭✭✭
I have two characters, one for the Daggerfall Covenant has a Werewolf bite and should have the accompanying quest finished this evening. The other is in the Aldmeri Dominion and I would like to have as a Vampire. Anyone interested in trade for a bite? Post to the thread if you are similarly interested; or message me for a trade.

For my Werewolf bite, I'd prefer to offer it for material in-game items such as Motif(s) or crafting materials such as Dwemer Oil and Grain Solvents.
Baskin Robbins always finds out.

Check out my ESO name generator: eso.tamriel.org
  • JJDrakken
    JJDrakken
    ✭✭✭
    Shame, I am Ebonheart:) Though I ain't quite lvl 6 Vampire yet for me to do that.
    Leader of Oblivion Crisis. Bunch of Daedric Worshiping MF's. We'll Bang Ok.
  • Gedalya
    Gedalya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    JJDrakken wrote: »
    Shame, I am Ebonheart:) Though I ain't quite lvl 6 Vampire yet for me to do that.

My AD is a low level character and I was thinking of making an Ebonheart as an alternative; hit me up.

• Ethromelb14_ESO
    Ethromelb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I love that we can share our condition with others voluntarily. That's real cool and true to the lore of ES.
    Motto: Make deceivers believers.

Strength of character is not a physical thing. -E
    Walking a mile in someone else's shoes, has nothing to do with the path taken. -E

An accusation of elitism, is an indirect recognition of one's own inferiority. -E

The best way to prove someone wrong, is to do better yourself. -E

I keep forgetting to remember to get a photographic memory.
  • Ethromelb14_ESO
    Ethromelb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wish biting someone came with a link of some sort to the player you turned to add to the role-playing aspect. Maybe a symbol that the biter had is now shown on the player that was bitten.

If a player doesn't like the symbol design, they will choose more carefully whom they want to be their maker. You get what I'm saying vampire fans?
    Motto: Make deceivers believers.

Strength of character is not a physical thing. -E
    Walking a mile in someone else's shoes, has nothing to do with the path taken. -E

An accusation of elitism, is an indirect recognition of one's own inferiority. -E

The best way to prove someone wrong, is to do better yourself. -E

I keep forgetting to remember to get a photographic memory.
  • knaveofengland
    knaveofengland
    ✭✭✭
    just offer a bit of blood
  • Gedalya
    Gedalya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I now have a full Werewolf character (having completed the Werewolf quest) and several Racial Motifs to trade.

• twistoalphao
    twistoalphao
    Soul Shriven
    I'm a vampire looking to trade bite for bite.
    Gt TWIST oALPHAo
    Ebonheart pact
    N.A.server