Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Any news on when the item stacking in the Guild Bank will be fixed?

NewbieKenobi
NewbieKenobi
✭✭
As far as I can see the stacking in the Guild Bank has been broken for the better part of a year. My guild came together and decided to boost a few players in crafting by pooling our resources, but the space occupied in the bank is just silly. 36 slots with 1-5 Iron Ingots in each slot whan we can have ONE slot with like 150 ingots instead.

I'm familiar with the workaround to take everything out, put it in your own bank, take it out from your own bank and put it back (STACKED!) in the Guild Bank. But we can't really ask people giving free stuff jumping through all these hoops just to get around the problem with items not stacking... :neutral:
Xbox One | EU | SWE

"- People say you are what you eat, but I don't remember eating a f*****g legend."

Join our all swedish cross alliance guild Det Svenska Lejonet, we are always looking for more active swedish players! Join us for Pledges, Dungeons, Trials and more!

Best Answer

• RabidHellBunny
    +1
    Our guild is pretty much only using our bank for sharing crafting mats. The inability to stack is inconvenient to say the least.
    I am also aware of the work around but it is time consuming.
    Guild Master for Knights of the Blade - XB1, EU Guild.
    Answer ✓
  • Gamertaglemieux
    Gamertaglemieux
    ✭✭✭
    Agree.

I want to combine my similar items into just one stack. Not having this option must destroys my inventory having multi slots of same object.
    Queen Ayrenn build that wall around Summerset.

Make Shimmerene great again!
  • Gyudan
    Gyudan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It's been this way since april 2014.

FYI item stacking in the guild bank was the reason for the dupe bug.
    Wololo.
  • NewbieKenobi
    NewbieKenobi
    ✭✭
    Yeah I heard about ZOS taking actions against item duplication and that's good and all. But since april 2014?!? Come on... They should have a fix by now! :(
    Xbox One | EU | SWE

"- People say you are what you eat, but I don't remember eating a f*****g legend."

Join our all swedish cross alliance guild Det Svenska Lejonet, we are always looking for more active swedish players! Join us for Pledges, Dungeons, Trials and more!

• UrQuan
    UrQuan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I strongly suspect that the guild bank stacking duping bug was caused by the way the underlying database handles multiple simultaneous transactions on a single record. If I'm right about that, then it will almost certainly never be fixed, as it would require a massive and fundamental change to the database system.
    Caius Drusus Imperial DK (DC)
    Bragg Ironhand Orc Temp (DC)
    Neesha Stalks-Shadows Argonian NB (EP)
    Falidir Altmer Sorcr (AD)
    J'zharka Khajiit NB (AD)
    Isabeau Runeseer Breton Sorc (DC)
    Fevassa Dunmer DK (EP)
    Manut Redguard Temp (AD)
    Tylera the Summoner Altmer Sorc (EP)
    Svari Snake-Blood Nord DK (AD)
    Ashlyn D'Elyse Breton NB (EP)
    Filindria Bosmer Temp (DC)