Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Xbox - how much would you be willing to pay for a personalised armour set?

RapturousRex
RapturousRex
✭✭✭
Working on my blacksmithing, and I've got most racial motifs, so can make pretty much any style, but I know personally I like to mess around so my char looks a certain way. Is there any market on the Xbox for this? In a month or so most folk will be able to make their own, but for the time being, reckon people would buy it?

I'm thinking 400-700 all in (that's all 7 parts) without traits or enchantments (researching and rune farming aren't my friends, but I wouldn't charge for enchanting if you can do it yourself, if I've got better ones I would though), with weapons for another 40-100.

Common racial armour would be 40, rare ones 100.

That way someone can have an orcish greatsword, barbaric helmet, Khajiit pauldrons, Imperial gauntlets, Argonian boots, Dunmer Cuirass, Altmer Greaves, and they can look the way they want.

Is there a market for this? Or should I just make 'em and throw 'em in my guild bank? If there is, am I pricing them right? Too high or too low?
  • Anyolname
    Anyolname
    The price seems about right for an early adopter. I personally would like a certain look. Outside colors, there isn't much ATM to make yourself look different. I saw 4 people standing around the other day with basically the same style and color armor.No one wants that if it's an option.