Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

I DID NOT RECIEVE ANY OF MY IMPERIAL EDITION BONUSES.

Potato_
Potato_
Soul Shriven
I bought the Imperial Edition of TESO, But I DID NOT get any of my Bonuses. I looked in my Mail and Collection tabs, But I could not find a thing related to my dlc. Even creating my character It would not give me the option of using the Imperial Race, Or using Any Race In Any Alliance. I had a look on the fourms and saw that other people also did not recieve their bonuses. I am hoping there is a way to get my dlc otherwise It was a waste of an extra €10 buying the Imperial Edition.
Thanks to anyone who helps.
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    From what I understand it can take a day or so for the Bonuses to show up in your collection.It might even be hours now.

Your going to need a Mule anyway (a character that exists to hold excess inventory until you can afford bag and bank upgrades. So, roll one in a different race and play them for a bit. Later on you can level their crafting and have them run Hirelings for you so getting some skill points on them is not a waste of time.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Community Manager
    Hey @Potato_ ,
    This is an issue we're aware of and working on fixing as quickly as possible. We understand it's frustrating for those who are impacted by it. As bothersome as the issue is, if you purchased the Imperial Edition, you will get your bonuses.
    Jessica Folsom
    Associate Director of Community - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Twitch | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube | Support
    Staff Post
  • Potato_
    Potato_
    Soul Shriven
    Okay, Thanks to both of you.