Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Does doing quests in a zone ahead of the one your doing the main quest in mess up anything

TSoul977
TSoul977
Im stuck on the prisoner of jathsogur quest cause its been over a week and they still refuse to fix the big so in the mean time I'm wondering if i go off into reapers March and do some quests there will it mess anything up.
  • Ranique
    Ranique
    ✭✭✭✭
    "if i go off into reapers March and do some quests there will it mess anything up."

A: Not really.
    You will likely be ahead of level for the prisoner of jathsogur questline and the later quests in the main alliance story line. But that equals out pretty quickly cause you also get less xp that way.

Cause you are missing the leading wire, you need to be carefull when wandering around that you dont end up in a part of map too much above your level. but as you likely be aware of that now, it should not be an issue either.
    Through me you pass into the city of woe:
    Through me you pass into eternal pain:
    Through me among the people lost for aye.

PC player - EU
  • nexmilitis
    If you feel like you are too low level for a zone/area, try getting a group together and doing some dungeons. Alternatively, go do some PVP.

Remember to explore an entire zone to unlock all exploration experience, and gather all shards.

There are also the random encounters throughout a zone that can give you experience, as well.
    This is where an image would be if I were allowed to have an image in my signature...
  • strata2
    strata2
    ✭✭✭
    I also moved onto Reaper's March given the AD main story is broken at Prisoner of Jathsogur. Will not doing that quest prevent progress down the line? Or will I still be able to progress to silver/gold through just the Prophet questline?