Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Tip for those seeking werewolf bites

VinnyTheShill
VinnyTheShill
✭✭
Got my werewolf bite this morning and I am turning someone else here shortly and they are going to turn my alt. I do have a guild called Werewolf-Vampire Alliance [PS4 NA Dominion] that plans on helping everyone turn.

A few tips for contracting Sanies Lupinus (being bitten) and for werewolf in general:

There are designated posts in the Players Helping Players section that are split up for you to find help.
Wait at the Shrine of Hircine and ask around for a bite.
Joining up in a Werewolf/Vampire Guild might help but never pay money.
Honestly making friends does help.
Do not leave the hunting grounds until you are a level 10 werewolf! It takes about an hour maybe two.
You can only bite one person a week and only AFTER leveling werewolf up and unlocking the Bloodmoon ability.
Werewolf is stamina based which is something I actually am unsure about for my character at the moment.
It is possible to become a white werewolf if you level up to Leader of the Pack.
PSN ID - VinnyTheShill LF- Werewolf, Vampire, Trading, Questing Guilds. Need Bites. All alliances but AD is Main. ESO+ Member.
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can I also ask/mention - if you are standing around the altar asking for a bite, please stand a bit back. I attempted to give out a bite (please no one message me asking for one) and I actually bit some random person instead - quite disappointing for the person I was intending to bite. It was really crowded and you only have a specific area you can be in to bite.
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • UrQuan
    UrQuan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MissBizz wrote: »
    Can I also ask/mention - if you are standing around the altar asking for a bite, please stand a bit back. I attempted to give out a bite (please no one message me asking for one) and I actually bit some random person instead - quite disappointing for the person I was intending to bite. It was really crowded and you only have a specific area you can be in to bite.
    Apparently on consoles there are a lot of people doing that intentionally as a way to try to get bites. It would be nice if you could only give a bite to someone you are grouped with: that way you'd never accidentally give it to a random person who jumped in front of you to try to steal the bite from someone you wanted to give it to.
    Caius Drusus Imperial DK (DC)
    Bragg Ironhand Orc Temp (DC)
    Neesha Stalks-Shadows Argonian NB (EP)
    Falidir Altmer Sorcr (AD)
    J'zharka Khajiit NB (AD)
    Isabeau Runeseer Breton Sorc (DC)
    Fevassa Dunmer DK (EP)
    Manut Redguard Temp (AD)
    Tylera the Summoner Altmer Sorc (EP)
    Svari Snake-Blood Nord DK (AD)
    Ashlyn D'Elyse Breton NB (EP)
    Filindria Bosmer Temp (DC)
    Vigbjorn the Wanderer Nord Warden (EP)
    Hrokki Winterborn Breton Warden (DC)
    Basks-in-the-Sunshine Argonian Temp
    Someone stole my sweetroll
  • luzzy14
    luzzy14
    I have been looking for a bite for days.. Been scammed 4 times. If you guys can help that would be great! Willing to join guilds with my friends.
  • VinnyTheShill
    VinnyTheShill
    ✭✭
    MissBizz wrote: »

Sadly very true. I almost bite the wrong person several times because of people being selfish.
    PSN ID - VinnyTheShill LF- Werewolf, Vampire, Trading, Questing Guilds. Need Bites. All alliances but AD is Main. ESO+ Member.
  • VinnyTheShill
    VinnyTheShill
    ✭✭
    luzzy14 wrote: »
    I have been looking for a bite for days.. Been scammed 4 times. If you guys can help that would be great! Willing to join guilds with my friends.

Yeah I lost out on 35,000 before i got lucky.
  • luzzy14
    luzzy14
    I dont have that sort of money :/
  • VinnyTheShill
    VinnyTheShill
    ✭✭

Bites should be free. You shouldnt have to have that sort of money.
  • luzzy14
    luzzy14
    Any chance you could help me out?
  • UrQuan
    UrQuan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Bites should be free. You shouldnt have to have that sort of money.
    On PC I never charge someone for a bite. I always give them out free. A lot of people do. I know of one guy who waits until he sees someone selling a bite for gold in zone chat, and then immediately offers a bite for free just to spite the guy trying to make money off something that should really be free.
    Caius Drusus Imperial DK (DC)
    Bragg Ironhand Orc Temp (DC)
    Neesha Stalks-Shadows Argonian NB (EP)
    Falidir Altmer Sorcr (AD)
    J'zharka Khajiit NB (AD)
    Isabeau Runeseer Breton Sorc (DC)
    Fevassa Dunmer DK (EP)
    Manut Redguard Temp (AD)
    Tylera the Summoner Altmer Sorc (EP)
    Svari Snake-Blood Nord DK (AD)
    Ashlyn D'Elyse Breton NB (EP)
    Filindria Bosmer Temp (DC)
    Vigbjorn the Wanderer Nord Warden (EP)
    Hrokki Winterborn Breton Warden (DC)
    Basks-in-the-Sunshine Argonian Temp
    Someone stole my sweetroll
  • leepalmer95
    leepalmer95
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Best way to level for a Conventant is to go to stros makai, go to the south city (the one with pirates) , there all lvl 5 and theres is a lot and they respawn extemely fast. Simply devour when your time hits about 50% and then continue killing.

Rank 10 takes 30~ mins
    PS4 EU DC

Current CP : 756+

I have every character level 50, both a magicka and stamina version.

RIP my effort to get 5x v16 characters...
  • VinnyTheShill
    VinnyTheShill
    ✭✭
    Any chance you could help me out?

It is sadly a week between bites.
  • luzzy14
    luzzy14
    Whens your next available bite? If feel like i'm bookin a haircut. I dont know how to quote people yet sorry ha.
  • ForgottenHeretic
    Whens your next available bite? If feel like i'm bookin a haircut. I dont know how to quote people yet sorry ha.

More like the opposite, you want to get more hairy haha
  • luzzy14
    luzzy14

Make me hairy!
  • VinnyTheShill
    VinnyTheShill
    ✭✭

Make me hairy!

It takes a full week.
  • luzzy14
    luzzy14
    So when is the day you can do it? Have you bit someone today?

Make me hairy!

It takes a full week.

• ttpowell
    ttpowell
    I want to become a vampire to get all the Twilight chicks. hah
    PS4
    ttpowell
    North America
    Ebonheart Pact