The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
· [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Anyone else having issues with the quick slot button

Noomfy-Mop
Noomfy-Mop
✭✭
So I spent roughly 15 minutes going through all the emotes and deciding which ones would be best for my quick slot (hold up on the direction pad).
After assigning different emotes to their slots I wanted to give it a go. To make sure I'd done it correctly and all that.
However I was disappointed and confused when I opened up my quick slot menu and it was still completley empty.
So I tried a few more times with the exact same results.

Is it bugged or am I just misunderstanding the purpose of the quick slot menu?
If the latter what IS the purpose of the quick slot menu and how do I utilise it properly?

Other than that I'm loving this game. It's great to finally be playing an ACTUAL mmo on ps4. Unlike destiny. Which was fun, but the fact that you couldn't trade with or even talk to other players really bugged me.

Thanks in advance for any help that can be provided

This is my signature.
Original. Right ;p!
  • Noomfy-Mop
    Noomfy-Mop
    ✭✭
    If you simply want to say "yes I'm also experiencing this" or "nah, don't know what your talking about" I'll accept that since I simply want to know if I'm the only person having this issue or not.

1 more question that's just sprun to mind.
    What's this "soul shriven" business under my name?
    This is my signature.
    Original. Right ;p!
    Options