The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Tough Buttocks - Ebonheart Pact / PvE

seejaythinks
A guild that's all about that bass, about that bass, no trouble.

Everyone has a butt, but how tough are your buttocks?
Tough enough to play regularly, help one another in PvE, share craft items, share a good story of your butt being whooped and you still survived to fight another day?

Join us on Xbox One, predominantly UK based (GMT/BST) but open to all wanting to join a no pressure PvE guild run by daily players.
English speaking is ideal but not exclusive as we have members who speaks Mandarin / Cantonese / German.

We are currently recruiting to build numbers, we have a Bank and Heraldry setup (all 5K of my own hard earn gold!). A trader once we hit 50 but that's secondary - plenty of good trading guild going around, we are primarily helping people new, running routine PvE runs and LFG.

Ranking will be optimised as we progress but currently:
Toughest Butt - GM - All Access
Tougher Butt - Officers - All but Guild Gold Access
Tough Butt - Journeyman - Buying resources / PvP-ers
Firm Bottom - Apprentice - Bank Withdraw / Deposit
Baby's Bottom - Recruit - Bank Deposit Only

All help and suggestion welcomed.

Message me for an invite to Guild.
GT: Dr Pharmacology
Edited by seejaythinks on June 22, 2015 8:20AM
Think you're tough enough? Msg "Dr Pharmacology" for an invite to Tough Buttocks - a newbie friendly PvE Guild; Xbox One / EU / EP
  • ElderCog
    ElderCog
    Soul Shriven
    If you guys are up for helping a no obligation run some dungeons send me a invite
  • seejaythinks
    ElderCog wrote: »
    If you guys are up for helping a no obligation run some dungeons send me a invite

GT?
    Think you're tough enough? Msg "Dr Pharmacology" for an invite to Tough Buttocks - a newbie friendly PvE Guild; Xbox One / EU / EP
  • seejaythinks
    20 Strong and counting.

Keep them coming.
  • seejaythinks
    40 Strong and counting.

We've got a decent guild bank of stuff for new starters up to level up. Always happy to explain the game for newbies and if you need help with specific quest, just ask via msg or guild chat.