The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

ending the scamming for bites free bite guild

daveroysproson
daveroysproson
Soul Shriven
Hey guys I've seen quite a few people have been scammed due to not getting the bite after paying,

Me and a few friends came up with a solution, we created a guild that gives the bites for free were based in the aldmeri dominion and are looking for people who are interested in helping up to yet we have 3 wolves and 1 vamp and as soon as the cool down on bites are done we will bite more people :D if you want to join us add me on psn siksyn3rg1st and ill add you when I get home.
  • Pizzonage
    Pizzonage
    ✭✭
    You came up with an idea that is actively spammed in the guild forums as well as on server. Tell me more of your unique and awe inspiring ideas.
  • TauinaolaShadow
    Yo l am keen. I have a friend too. You infect us with vampirism. And we will join your guild. Pay. All of it. And we will help you build your guild and infect overs.
  • TauinaolaShadow
    Psn. Mavisrulestyria6 add me. I add my friend. And slowly we will make this guild big.
  • daveroysproson
    daveroysproson
    Soul Shriven
    How is it spammed on the server? And I've seen people have were wolf guilds that offer bites toembers that are active for months or weeks at at time or some still charge them we will offer it to anyone even if they aren't members of the guild.

As for unique I never claimed to be, but the fact you are sitting at home with nothing better to on a Saturday than troll a forum shows me the type of ignorant educationally challenged person you are. Thanks for the comment :D
  • daveroysproson
    daveroysproson
    Soul Shriven
    We don't charge for the bites guys you can join for free :) ill invite you when I get home :D
  • Pizzonage
    Pizzonage
    ✭✭
    In all fairness I'm sitting at work with nothing better to do then troll. As for ignorant and uneducated I have an AS in Robotic Engineering and spamming and free guild bites are as common as people with your snark attitude.
  • daveroysproson
    daveroysproson
    Soul Shriven
    Your comment above may prove you have an education, but your further comments only help to strengthen my argument that your ignorant. If you have nothing pleasant to say could you please refrain from posting. I put this as a means to help people that have been scammed. Not as a means for some prepubescent Internet troll keyboard warrior to get their jollies. Thank you.
  • Pizzonage
    Pizzonage
    ✭✭
    But your blatant idiocy is why I feel the need to troll you. My prepubescent Internet trolling ended almost two decades ago. The need to slam inane insults out is literally pointless as is my trolling difference is I critiqued your statement of the grand idea you came up with. So as nicely as possible may I inform you to check your priviledge.
  • TauinaolaShadow
    Dude. No need to troll anyone. Its what makes you an ***. And this guy better. If you wanted to be valid. Say a comment then leave. Not troll and make an ass out of yourself. But yea. Thanx mate. Really appreciated. A friend of mine got scammed. So yea. Would be good if you could help me out.
  • poppell
    poppell
    ✭✭
    Im looking for a werewolf guild im lv32 dk. If you can bite me add Padipadil
    Hi
  • ch47
    ch47
    add me and i will help Psn: Cod_hitman47

thanks.
  • Xexpo
    Xexpo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pizzonage wrote: »
    You came up with an idea that is actively spammed in the guild forums as well as on server. Tell me more of your unique and awe inspiring ideas.
    In all fairness I'm sitting at work with nothing better to do then troll. As for ignorant and uneducated I have an AS in Robotic Engineering and spamming and free guild bites are as common as people with your snark attitude.
    But your blatant idiocy is why I feel the need to troll you. My prepubescent Internet trolling ended almost two decades ago. The need to slam inane insults out is literally pointless as is my trolling difference is I critiqued your statement of the grand idea you came up with. So as nicely as possible may I inform you to check your priviledge.
    sfkmgqu.jpg
    Kiki Dickson ~~~ Dixmanian Devil ~~~ Cornelius Buckshank Jr.
    Histy-Fitz ~~~ Boozemer ~~~ Chace X'expo
    Lluvia De'Fuego ~~~ Shakes Spear
    Macro and Cheese NA/PC