Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Werewolf for me ps4 eu

Hi. Im new here in TESO, I have a sorcerer 9 and a nightblade 4, I heard that werewolves are good, could someone help me with this? Where are they? What I do to become a werewof? I need to kill it? Someone could bring me to their spawn? Im on ps4 european server
Thanks
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can either:

Find a werewolf enemy to attack you (but don't kill it) in the Level 37-43 zone (The Rift for EP). These spawn at night time about once a week. After you have been bitten by one of these you need to go to the zone's main city (Riften for EP) and find a quest-giver who will give you a quest to become a full werewolf. Note however that these spawn points are often being camped by griefers who will kill the spawned werewolf before it can bite anyone. See below.

Alternatively, you could find another werewolf player who is willing to bite you. Some will offer you bites for free, some will offer you bites for gold, and some will say they will bite you, but will scam you for your gold. Some of these players are killing the werewolf spawns (above) so that they can then sell you/scam you a bite. You can find a thread offering free bites for PS4 EU over here -> PlayStation 4 EU – Seeking/Offering Vampire or Werewolf Bite.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
    Thanks!