The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking for a suitable guild

Dragonhunt3r6622
Dragonhunt3r6622
Soul Shriven
I'm looking for a guild that accepts any race or alliance, in which I wouldn't have to talk to others, and has a strong community that has each other's backs, and has a good guild store. I am usually online, and a guild tabard is a plus. My PSN is Dragonhunt3r6622 so invite me to the guild please. Thanks.
  • vedinc
    vedinc
    We are a small Guild (14 members) at present but looking to expand all the time, for dungeon runs and quests leading to taking keeps in cyrodiil, any gender, preferably over 18 (my ears can't cope with squeaky voices) mic is optional, if anyone is interested add me on psn: vedinc
    Excuse me while I kiss the Sky