Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Traveling on foot.

Uriel_Nocturne
Uriel_Nocturne
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
Is there a way to get to Riften from Stonefalls?

Could I get there on foot?

I know I won't survive long once I'm there, but I have a mission. lol So, would anyone be willing to give me directions?

twitch.tv/vampire_nox
PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say no to Crown Crates!

• Uriel_Nocturne
    Uriel_Nocturne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Please?

twitch.tv/vampire_nox

• stefan.gustavsonb16_ESO
    stefan.gustavsonb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sure. Just go to the NW end of the Stonefalls map and find Fort Virak. It will be locked, but you can walk around a ledge on the right side of the fort to reach the door on the back. Proceed across the bridge over the chasm and up the slope, and there will be a loading screen. Then you will be in the Rift. You can walk to Riften if you take care to make wide berths around the nasty high level monsters, or run like your tail was on fire.
    Edited by stefan.gustavsonb16_ESO on June 16, 2015 5:01PM
  • Uriel_Nocturne
    Uriel_Nocturne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Thanks for the tips.

The Vampire/Werewolf thread is a 1000+ post mess. I figured I've got no choice but to hoof it out there on my own.

Sithis be with me...

twitch.tv/vampire_nox

• Uriel_Nocturne
    Uriel_Nocturne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I mean, don't get me wrong. if I go slow, I know I can figure out a way around most every enemy. I'm just worried that if I should find a Vampire, surviving long enough to get infected before my inevitable (and probably very swift) death.

Oh well, i'll find out tonight. lol

twitch.tv/vampire_nox

• Ranique
    Ranique
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for the tips.

The Vampire/Werewolf thread is a 1000+ post mess. I figured I've got no choice but to hoof it out there on my own.

Sithis be with me...

It's not a mess. You just have to understand that the dissease is rare on the consoles. so everyone wants it (and likely more then half of them, don't know what they are getting themselfes into and will cure themselfes at some point), while there are limited people available to bite. The issue is simple. To be able to bite someone you need to be level 6 vampire or werewolf. this takes time to reach. then you can only bite one person every 7 days. In 2 months time there will be so many vampires and werewolves it is easy to get a bite, and that thread will be back to the same state as before the console launch (mostly unused cause it is easy to find someone willing to bite)
    Through me you pass into the city of woe:
    Through me you pass into eternal pain:
    Through me among the people lost for aye.

PC player - EU
  • Uriel_Nocturne
    Uriel_Nocturne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Understood.

I play Vampires in every Elder Scrolls game, I'm very familiar with the setbacks and bonuses to the... condition. It just necessitates a change in the way you play, and not everyone is fully prepared for the changes that need to happen, so they end up regretting it after a bit.

Myself? I'm looking forward to it. :D

twitch.tv/vampire_nox

• Uriel_Nocturne
    Uriel_Nocturne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Which is why I'm trying to get a bite ASAP. It very much affects my RP, not so much that I will be uber-overpowered like most of these people think.

twitch.tv/vampire_nox

• Volkodav
    Volkodav
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Get to the Fallowstone wayshrine and go up the road to a small village.Pass thru it and find a crevice in the hills.There is where the vamps are.I got bitten with two chars,for nothing. Good luck.